GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajay View Post
    Thanks so much llp, that was very helpful. It does help to know to arrange my trip so I can be there early on Friday.
    And y'all have convinced me. Cocktail Party here I come!
    I got one, too. It is definitely worth it!
    Donamac

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
      I got one, too. It is definitely worth it!
      Donamac

I have one also (all of us in a group of 4 got one)! I'll pay for mine probably on Wed from my SS check. Always enjoy receiving money in the middle of the month. And, I don't like pulling money out of savings to pay for anything if I can help it! Besides, that will still give it over two weeks to arrive. Should get there overnight!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
        Just watch out for the tackle hugs from this one! Another reason for arriving early is to adjust to the time difference from across the pond.
        Well, you did walk around with "WANTED" posters at AT3 so can you really blame me for tackling? I had to go on the defensive!
        sigpic

Comment

FYI: (just helping out a Gabiteer looking for a roommate - she has posted on the Gabit Page on FB and the Gabit site but not many people online yet. So if anyone is looking):

Elizabeth Bishop - I'm looking for a roomie for AT8 - If you need one, or know someone who does PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
          sigpic

Comment

llp ! YES! I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A ROOMMATE (It's Elizabeth Bishop) I can't figure out how to drop you a PM here, so HEY! LOOK AT ME!!!
            Drop me an email ([email protected]) or I'm hiding out on Tumblr (kissthatskyandthatguy) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.bishop.50746)

Comment

Originally posted by cassievalentine View Post
              llp ! YES! I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A ROOMMATE (It's Elizabeth Bishop) I can't figure out how to drop you a PM here, so HEY! LOOK AT ME!!!
              Drop me an email ([email protected]) or I'm hiding out on Tumblr (kissthatskyandthatguy) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.bishop.50746)
              FYI - anyone reading this - Elizabeth is looking for a roommate at the Ren for AT8!
              sigpic

Comment

I know this isn't exactly GABIT related but I hope you guys wont mind. I am trying to get it out there as much as possible. Even though I am pretty sure you all probably know about it already

If there is a problem with it being here just give me a shout and I will delete it

I will see all you AT8 attendees REALLY soon!!

Much love,

Jenn
                (S4K)

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by JennS View Post
                  I know this isn't exactly GABIT related but I hope you guys wont mind. I am trying to get it out there as much as possible. Even though I am pretty sure you all probably know about it already

If there is a problem with it being here just give me a shout and I will delete it

I will see all you AT8 attendees REALLY soon!!

Much love,

Jenn
                  (S4K)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40258[/ATTACH]
                  I see no problem with it.
                  I donate every other way to S4K, may as well sign up for this. I assume if I win the Skype chat they would let me pass it on to someone else (you know, who is NOT a luddite )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

As it is already Christmas Eve here -

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Wishing all the very best for a very merry Christmas - may it be filled with much joy and much love and may it be a safe one for everyone. xo
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Have a very merry christmas everyone.

Comment

Amanda on Twitter

May whatever you celebrate this season be joyful!! Lots of love, Amanda xoxo
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

It's been so quiet around here. Has this page been forgotten!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wakey - Wakey! It's been dead quiet in here lately.

You should all be getting an email from me regarding the AT8 event shirts. The shop is now open, the link is in the email. Sorry, these garments are for pick up at the event only. You will get them when you register. Please check your spam boxes before yelling if you haven't received your email.
                              Kay, aka Mumsey
                              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                Wakey - Wakey! It's been dead quiet in here lately.

You should all be getting an email from me regarding the AT8 event shirts. The shop is now open, the link is in the email. Sorry, these garments are for pick up at the event only. You will get them when you register. Please check your spam boxes before yelling if you haven't received your email.
                                Kay, aka Mumsey
                                Hey Mumsey - this particular area is dying out. Not that many people post here anymore. They are on twitter, FB or other areas of this site. But there are a few of us who keep checking here = just in case!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X