X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall live vicariously through you!
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm off to run some errands - first one - going to the bank to pay for my Gabit ticket!
      Have to have something good happen in my life.
      sigpic

Comment

I did the same. So the money should be on it's way. It will be nice to see everyone again.

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
          I did the same. So the money should be on it's way. It will be nice to see everyone again.
          Ticket ordered and money received. Even made my hotel reservations. And yes - will be nice to see everyone again. Hmmm! This is beginning to become a (very nice) habit!
          sigpic

Comment

I've got my hotel now. Laurie, it seems like only you and I are here. Where is everyone

Comment

Watching the thread and living vicariously through those fortunate enough to be able to make the trip... just a few weeks earlier, and it would have fallen during my school district's spring break... darn!
              sigpic

Comment

I've been lurking. I'll be attending for the first time this year. I'd love to be making happy reservation noises, but I haven't yet received confirmation that they've received my payment (sent on the 7th) so, I still sit here watching everyone else's fun, a little envious.
                Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

there are so many lovely folks in this fandom that I would love to meet in person, not the least of which is Amanda herself. Some of you I feel that I know just by all the posts I've read over these many years. But somehow, I'd love to put faces and VOICES to the voices on the page. Yes, I'm a very aural person. Each person's voice is as unique as their face, as their smile.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                    I've been lurking. I'll be attending for the first time this year. I'd love to be making happy reservation noises, but I haven't yet received confirmation that they've received my payment (sent on the 7th) so, I still sit here watching everyone else's fun, a little envious.
                    If you haven't received notice by now something might be wrong. First check in your junk email area...it could be there. If not send a message to Mumsey. She actually looks in this area so let her know. They might have the wrong email address for you. If you sent it by bank wire, it should have gotten there within a day or two after you sent it. If you live in the UK and sent a check, they still should have received it by now. But I would definately get hold of her. Just yell out:

MUMSEY = PLEASE NOTE!

This might help some
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                      Please email me on [email protected] I have no record of a registration in the name you are posting under. Please quote your registration number ( at8 ____ name) and I will respond as soon as I see it.

Kay G4 Registration
                      aka Mumsey
                      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        If you haven't received notice by now something might be wrong. First check in your junk email area...it could be there. If not send a message to Mumsey. She actually looks in this area so let her know. They might have the wrong email address for you. If you sent it by bank wire, it should have gotten there within a day or two after you sent it. If you live in the UK and sent a check, they still should have received it by now. But I would definately get hold of her. Just yell out:

MUMSEY = PLEASE NOTE!

This might help some

You Yelled???! I heard - or rather #1 son saw it first.

Mumsey

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                          Please email me on [email protected] I have no record of a registration in the name you are posting under. Please quote your registration number ( at8 ____ name) and I will respond as soon as I see it.

Kay G4 Registration
                          aka Mumsey
                          I've just emailed; you should be receiving that shortly. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Problem sorted. Anyone who has that sort of problem, or any query regarding registration, please contact me on [email protected] Any other queries about the event - if the FAQs on the website don't answer the problem, then contact us on [email protected] You should receive a response within hours as we monitor those addresses closely.

Kay G4
                            Mumsey

Comment

I've received your response, thank you! I wasn't quite worried yet, as my bank said it could take through the 14th and I didn't know how long it might take to process the info.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                You Yelled???! I heard - or rather #1 son saw it first.

Mumsey

Sorry Mumsey, didn't mean to yell. Just more like waving a red flag!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X