No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I leave a week today. Wonder who will be the first one I get to hug?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      I leave a week today. Wonder who will be the first one I get to hug?
      Dibs!!

My plane should be taking off in 3 days and 10 hours! (Assuming there are no delays *knock on wood*)

Comment

I'll have left by now, 3 days from now. 9:30pm flight. guess i should start to pack soon.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
          I'll have left by now, 3 days from now. 9:30pm flight. guess i should start to pack soon.
          I finally packed when I got home from work tonight, at midnight! My suitcase reached the weight limit with your tim tams not yet inside... luckily for you I remembered that the limit for my NZ to London flights is 3kg heavier than my London to Nepal and threw them in! Make sure you remember to pack the trade! I can't remember what we decided on, some small warm hats or something?
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

totally forgot the part about a swap. can i just pay you for them? i doubt i will have time to do any shopping since i haven't begun to pack yet.

Comment

I finally packed when I got home from work tonight, at midnight! My suitcase reached the weight limit with your tim tams not yet inside... luckily for you I remembered that the limit for my NZ to London flights is 3kg heavier than my London to Nepal and threw them in! Make sure you remember to pack the trade! I can't remember what we decided on, some small warm hats or something?
              Remember to make some room for Lego! Otherwise I might just have to keep it for my own to play with.
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                totally forgot the part about a swap. can i just pay you for them? i doubt i will have time to do any shopping since i haven't begun to pack yet.
                Sure

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                Remember to make some room for Lego! Otherwise I might just have to keep it for my own to play with.
                Always room for Lego! Even if it has to go in my carry on. Having said that, I know how precious a family's Lego can be so only donate if you're sure!
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

EH-T, this exchange has been going on in my local paper for days

http://s30.postimg.org/nzi7czok0/20140214_123449.jpg
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

[QUOTE=NZNeep;14100237]Sure

mom has some errands to run tomorrow so she will look for some hats.

Comment

In one day, 11 hours and 15 minutes, my flight is scheduled to take off.

And I am not even packed!

Have to get through one more day of work, a nice dinner with the boy, one sleep, a hair appointment, and packing! Eep!

Comment

Our flight leaves today - woohoo!! Spending some time touring around the country before heading back to London for next weekend.

And [bold]Antoa[/bold] - I've been packed since Monday.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I have a list and I have sort of been setting things aside and my laptop/camera bag is somewhat packed so I have a start. I have just been so busy with last minute stuff! At least I was able to get my costume finished. No drawing though I am hoping to do a small one during my time in London or on the plane or something.

Comment

hehe - only thing I have ready is I picked up some English pounds. Nothing else done - still have to wash some of my clothes. Will pack on Monday - leaving Tuesday. And found a friend to stay at my house so it won't be alone!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                              Dibs!!

My plane should be taking off in 3 days and 10 hours! (Assuming there are no delays *knock on wood*)
                              You're on. Be sure to be lurking in the lobby Thursday morning awaiting my arrival! It would actually be fitting since I think my first ever AT event hug was from you.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              EH-T, this exchange has been going on in my local paper for days

http://s30.postimg.org/nzi7czok0/20140214_123449.jpg
                              Awesome. Love the curling. Go Canada!

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                              In one day, 11 hours and 15 minutes, my flight is scheduled to take off.

And I am not even packed!

Have to get through one more day of work, a nice dinner with the boy, one sleep, a hair appointment, and packing! Eep!
                              Ok, now I feel better about my own level of organization.

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                              Our flight leaves today - woohoo!! Spending some time touring around the country before heading back to London for next weekend.

And [bold]Antoa[/bold] - I've been packed since Monday.
                              Safe journey.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

all points convergence...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X