GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Since I have gone to the dark side, I do appreciate this gesture.
    Admit it, you've come over to the dark side because we have free wi-fi.

Comment

Free wifi is amazing! The Ren like us, they really like us!

It's things like this that show the difference between like and merely tolerated
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Joining the praise of the free wifi! So very much appreciated

And while I'm here, a little tease for EH-T https://twitter.com/Mrs2Shy/status/427062430951571456

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Sitting alone in your room is not allowed. - don't you want to gather around the lobby. There will be tons of AT people in the lobby during the evenings. And not everyone goes to the ball. Last year I had door duty and then hung around outside (in the lobby) with several people. Sure it will be happening again.

And what type of title is September - or is that suppose to be someone??? Have no idea!
          Don't worry it will only be later on in the evening that I'll hibernate, once we're all back from dinner and everyone is getting ready to go down. I'd be too tempted to dance and I'll only exhaust myself (I know me, lol) given that my body is currently not my friend.

Oh and 'September' is a recurring character on Fringe. He is one of the Observers from the future
          sigpic

Comment

Sitting alone in your room is not allowed. - don't you want to gather around the lobby. There will be tons of AT people in the lobby during the evenings. And not everyone goes to the ball. Last year I had door duty and then hung around outside (in the lobby) with several people. Sure it will be happening again.
            Not to worry, the PengYn will not be lonely (unless she wants to be)

I don't go to the ball either, hanging outside watching the crowd is fun thoug.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

Or rather the fun is watching the poor tired masses enter the lobby to find they have entered a twilight zone of crazed strangely dressed folk with blue tounges!!! Tee hee!

Comment

I have a question. If we have items for the auction (and already got the ok from Rebecca about them) when/how/where will we have to give them to her? (friday registration/saturday morning/afternoon???)
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  I have a question. If we have items for the auction (and already got the ok from Rebecca about them) when/how/where will we have to give them to her? (friday registration/saturday morning/afternoon???)
                  As soon as you can when the charity desk opens Friday afternoon.
                  Thanks Becks

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    That's amazing! Given that I'm currently suffering from severe back and leg problems and will be skipping the abby ball because of it, I will definitely appreciate spending the evening in my room sorting through the days photos and being able to upload them and do a bit of blogging will be great. Thank you :-)

ETA: lmao I just noticed some of us have "Fringe" titles, I love it.
                    *Hugs little PengYn gently*

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                    Admit it, you've come over to the dark side because we have free wi-fi.
                    Well, I do have a Scottish background and "free" is one of my favourite things.

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                    Joining the praise of the free wifi! So very much appreciated

And while I'm here, a little tease for EH-T https://twitter.com/Mrs2Shy/status/427062430951571456
                    I'm drooling on my keyboard!

I'm with ya!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                      As soon as you can when the charity desk opens Friday afternoon.
                      Thanks Becks
                      ok. thanks!
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

A message for all attendees of AT7. E tickets will be going out in the next week or two to the E-mail addresses that you registered with. If you have changed your E-mail address since you registered, let me know on [email protected]

Kay G4
                        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                          Can I reserve awesomeness for the fab event team we are working with at the hotel. We know how important wi fi is to you all and the significant cost it can be in hotels so we were trying to get a reduced rate for you all. Last night they offered all our attendees FREE wi fi throughout the hotel so you can hang in the lobby or in your rooms and upload your photos, tweet and facebook to your hearts content. How awesome is that? When you register everyone will get the code in their packs. Enjoy

Wow! That really is awesome! Thank you all so much!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Pyjama party in my room (and yes my PJs have penguins on them)

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            *Hugs little PengYn gently*
                            *squishes* I've had an MRI but my follow up isn't until the 14th Feb, so at least by AT7 I should know what's wrong with me...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                              Pyjama party in my room (and yes my PJs have penguins on them)

*squishes* I've had an MRI but my follow up isn't until the 14th Feb, so at least by AT7 I should know what's wrong with me...
                              Well since that is not only Valentimes day but also my bday and because I am just getting plain old - I am bequesting all my best wishes go to you so you will have a great diagnosis and be very happy by the time AT7 comes around.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well since that is not only Valentimes day but also my bday and because I am just getting plain old - I am bequesting all my best wishes go to you so you will have a great diagnosis and be very happy by the time AT7 comes around.
                                Thank you! That's really kind
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X