No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think that die hard was taking place over christmas, but still not a "christmas story".
    i finally have all my hotel reservations for the AT7 trip. i'll be going to Cardiff, York,Arbroath and Inverness. still need my plane tickey tho. that's my mission for tomorrow. 47 days till i leave. 53 days, 19 hrs, 19 min, 22sec till AT7 officially starts(cp party).

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      George Bailey is the James Stewart character in It's a Wonderful Life. Our names have changed to Christmas movie characters. I'm John McClane from the Die Hard movies. Not my idea of a Christmas movie really.
      lol

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
      i think that die hard was taking place over christmas, but still not a "christmas story".
      i finally have all my hotel reservations for the AT7 trip. i'll be going to Cardiff, York,Arbroath and Inverness. still need my plane tickey tho. that's my mission for tomorrow. 47 days till i leave. 53 days, 19 hrs, 19 min, 22sec till AT7 officially starts(cp party).
      Darn and I thought I was slow. I got my ticket yesterday.

You're right though with Die Hard. He's visiting wife and kids for Christmas but that doesn't really make it a Christmas movie, does it?

I like It's a Wonderful Life but usually miss it because they show it at 11 pm or so. My absolute favourite is The Muppet Christmas Carol. Gonzo the Great, Michael Caine as Scrooge, gotta love it.

Comment

I do love It's a Wonderful Life. Ditto with White Christmas and Holiday Inn. I have a pet peeve against A Christmas Story. But Die Hard has become a Christmas favorite that the Hubby and I don't miss
        sigpic

Comment

the Muppets rock

Comment

ok, i'm fully committed now. bought my airplane ticket to AT7. feeling very poor now. but glad i didn't wait any longer.

Comment

Congrats! I so wish I could go, but it's absolutely impossible during the school year
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                ok, i'm fully committed now. bought my airplane ticket to AT7. feeling very poor now. but glad i didn't wait any longer.
                Yeah, prices don't tend to go down if you wait too long.

Comment

wishing everyone a very happy, healthy and safe new year. and happy Hogmanay to the scots.

Comment

Happy Hogmanay, and have a great New Year to all the Gabiteers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year!!!!!!!
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Hey does anyone have any spare lego kicking about? Some volunteers took some to Nepal Orphans Home and they just loved it. I was wondering if anyone has some going spare they would be willing to donate to their collection. If so, bring it along to AT7 and I will stuff it my backpack to take back to Nepal with me. Actual lego brand stuff would be best to make sure it fits properly with what they have
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

May your first footer be lucky
                          sigpic

Comment

50 days, 20 hrs, 1 min+ 34sec till AT7

Comment

just in case anyone is planning to go into london before or after the AT7 event, i checked and found that sunset is around 5:20 at that time. just in case someone wants to get back to the Ren before it gets dark.

Comment

On January 1st 2014 it was apparently colder in friendly Manitoba than it was on Mars.

(things that make me think of Aunty Sharon )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X