No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, that queue on the Sunday night of AT5 was hilarious.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Add me in, I could use a hug right now....hey and who turned the snow on. I can barely see across the street!
      sigpic

Comment

Lauri:

It was 64F here today and it will be 75F tomorrow and I live in Wisconsin!!!!! Sorry about your weather

Comment

It was 17C here today (erm... 63ish) and just a slight wind - totally gorgeous!
          Too bad about the torrential winds and on'n'off rain all night that caused my sinuses to attempt to explode out of my skull... sigh.

Yay for random weather in Ontario ...
          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
          ames on facebook
          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

record highs expected in chicago. but i just know that if i put my snow shovel and ice melt in the shed, it will snow again. the crocus are blooming-a month early. near 80f tomorrow-may need to put the air conditioner on. not if it's windy tho.

Comment

All right today has got to go in the records as the weirdest weather around here. This morning the sun woke me up (too early). Took a nap and woke up and decided I needed to do some shopping. Got dressed and looked outside and the sun was gone and it was heavy heavy snow and winds - but not sticking to the ground. Took off my shoes and decided not to go out. 45 minutes later....the sun was out again. Went out shopping and left coat in car - didn't need it, the sun was out in force. Went a few places and then came out of Trader Joe's and started to drizzle a little. Just as I got into the car - hail storm. Stopped at Jack's for a soda and by then it started snowing again. Stayed in car for about ten minutes and it slowed down to a drizzle so I could drive home. Now, looking out the window - more snow but not sticking to the ground. People - it's about 38 to 40* out right now (3/4*C). Just plain weird!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi All!

Just received my AirCanada email of sales going on ... they're currently advertising flights to Heathrow *return* for $814 (that's including all taxes and fees) -- the only catch is you need to book it by Friday if you want to snag it at that price!

I can't book until my holidays are approved, so it's too early for me, but thought I'd pass the info along in case the timing works for someone else!

Edit: should probably mention that was flying out of Toronto ... but hey, that's not to say they aren't offering good prices from other locations as well - it's worth checking out, anyway
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                  I'll collect in November!
                  Mumsey
                  Deal!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                    ...with interest? I want one too! ...or two!
                    Okay... Form a queue!
                    Mumsey
                    *shoves ames out of the way* Me first!!!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Add me in, I could use a hug right now....hey and who turned the snow on. I can barely see across the street!
                      (((Laurie)))
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I just got news that my friend who was going to spend time with me in London is now unable to fly due to health problems so I'm kinda bummed...I don't like the idea of walking the streets of London alone. But I still would love very much to join the merry band of JtR tour goers.
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                          Fah- t -ser.

I remember weird things, like how to pronounce fazer. Then I forget things like "remove coffee cup and hand before closing kitchen cupboard."

My life almost works.

Okay... Form a queue!

Mumsey
                          Shall we take numbers?

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                          Hehe, that queue on the Sunday night of AT5 was hilarious.
                          I have some great photos of that.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          12C here yesterday and 22C by the weekend!

Originally posted by ames View Post
                          Hi All!

Just received my AirCanada email of sales going on ... they're currently advertising flights to Heathrow *return* for $814 (that's including all taxes and fees) -- the only catch is you need to book it by Friday if you want to snag it at that price!

I can't book until my holidays are approved, so it's too early for me, but thought I'd pass the info along in case the timing works for someone else!

Edit: should probably mention that was flying out of Toronto ... but hey, that's not to say they aren't offering good prices from other locations as well - it's worth checking out, anyway
                          I received an e-mail as well(although slightly more from my location)

I also have to wait to book though because I need to know my nephew's plans.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          I just got news that my friend who was going to spend time with me in London is now unable to fly due to health problems so I'm kinda bummed...I don't like the idea of walking the streets of London alone. But I still would love very much to join the merry band of JtR tour goers.
                          Sorry to hear that.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            Sorry to hear that, Chelle. You know, Michelle offered you to join her on touring the UK during AT6, and she also asked me, so I'd like you to join us.

Comment

Sunny. 20° C here today
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Chelle if you are stuck with nothing to do....the weekend before Gabit and you are in London...you might want to consider going to Chevron 7.9, you can get two cons in the one trip?
                                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X