No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know if someone has a wagon we could hook it onto the back of Mocha's scooter. Place Eh-T in it in her "shoes" and make circuits of the room collecting money

Now wouldn't that be a sight to see

Comment

i'd go for that. somebody bring the wagon.

Comment

There must be someone locally that has one! Oh, OH how about a service cart from the hotel. Of course we may have to appropriate one Mumsey can get us off if we are caught, right Plead temporary insanity; it shouldn't be much of a reach to prove I wouldn't think, right Who's with me !!

Comment

no...service cart doesn't have a handle for me to pull. we might have a problem with the "temporary" sanity plea.

Comment

...especially since there's now a written record of plotting?

Remember, we want to keep getting invited to return to the Ren!
            So nothing that would cause stains, tears in the carpet/upholstry, and/or bloodshed while contemplating fundraising activities
            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
            ames on facebook
            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

ok, someone bring a helmet and elbow pads

Comment

I wore heels to work today, just 3 inch wedges, but none of my coworkers had seen me in them before. As well as trying to steal them (they are pretty cool) they have decided that as the tallest girl in my department I am no longer allowed to wear heels. They bump me up to 6 foot.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                  You know if someone has a wagon we could hook it onto the back of Mocha's scooter. Place Eh-T in it in her "shoes" and make circuits of the room collecting money

Now wouldn't that be a sight to see
                  Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                  i'd go for that. somebody bring the wagon.
                  Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                  There must be someone locally that has one! Oh, OH how about a service cart from the hotel. Of course we may have to appropriate one Mumsey can get us off if we are caught, right Plead temporary insanity; it shouldn't be much of a reach to prove I wouldn't think, right Who's with me !!
                  no...service cart doesn't have a handle for me to pull. we might have a problem with the "temporary" sanity plea.
                  Originally posted by ames View Post
                  ...especially since there's now a written record of plotting?

Remember, we want to keep getting invited to return to the Ren!
                  So nothing that would cause stains, tears in the carpet/upholstry, and/or bloodshed while contemplating fundraising activities
                  ok, someone bring a helmet and elbow pads

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Dear of dear.....EH-T when I emailed you that it would be a fun idea I never knew it would cause such a commotion!

Ladies, please.....remember she needs to keep her reputation in tack! Helmets, elbow pads, being pulled around in a service cart....no no no..... that just won't do. She needs to have a little decorum here to keep her dignity!
                    Me thinks that Mumsey better step in soon before she is signed up for a strip tease!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Dear of dear.....EH-T when I emailed you that it would be a fun idea I never knew it would cause such a commotion!

Ladies, please.....remember she needs to keep her reputation in tack! Helmets, elbow pads, being pulled around in a service cart....no no no..... that just won't do. She needs to have a little decorum here to keep her dignity!
                      Me thinks that Mumsey better step in soon before she is signed up for a strip tease!
                      Keeping an amused eye on proceedings, and thanking deities that there are 8 more months for things to die down...

Be sure I will step in if I feel things are going toooooo far!

Mumsey
                      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                        Keeping an amused eye on proceedings, and thanking deities that there are 8 more months for things to die down...

Mumsey
                        I think that time is now.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Mumsey
                          I think that's wishful thinking Mumsey - in my experience, in the run up to GABIT events the excitement levels just get higher and higher I really fear for EH-T's safety - eight more months for the ideas/suggestions to get wilder and wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            I think that's wishful thinking Mumsey - in my experience, in the run up to GABIT events the excitement levels just get higher and higher I really fear for EH-T's safety - eight more months for the ideas/suggestions to get wilder and wilder
                            Me too!

You know, what we really need is some kind of distraction to get people's thoughts going in another direction. What we really need is an announcement about season 5 of Sanctuary!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Me too!

You know, what we really need is some kind of distraction to get people's thoughts going in another direction. What we really need is an announcement about season 5 of Sanctuary!
                              Be careful what you wish for - when S5 is finally announced we'll all be so high the ideas that pop out of our heads will be even more outlandish

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Me too!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Be careful what you wish for - when S5 is finally announced we'll all be so high the ideas that pop out of our heads will be even more outlandish
                                This and that!

Depsite things that have been said and done, I still have a good feeling about this. It wouldn't be without the positive things that have been said, and for my friends (mainly my bestie) I still feel good. Glad y'all still do.

Comment

Working...
                                X