No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look's like the April 1st time is over. Back to normal ranks. And I was just getting use to be Doc's helper.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Look's like the April 1st time is over. Back to normal ranks. And I was just getting use to be Doc's helper.
      Yea, but we were getting nervous with you carrying around those big honkin needles
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Well that's better than when they had me carry around the kleenix. Needles don't bother me.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Totally. They found out that you're actually a brista at Starbucks.
          Not a huge fan of the Starbucks so I'd more likely work at The Second Cup. Or Tim Horton's like AT.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Not a huge fan of the Starbucks so I'd more likely work at The Second Cup. Or Tim Horton's like AT.
            mmmmmm Tim Bits
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Already have a Tim's card ready for TSE. Vancouver is the only place I go to Tim's.

Comment

Dammit! A typo made my funny not a funny. Eh-T is a barista. Sigh.

I will go to a Tim Horton's one day!
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Only time I ever go to Tim Horton's in Vancouver. And as for Starbucks - I never drink coffee. Hate the taste of it.
                  Now, a nice latte tea, now there's another story. Actually almost any tea (except Liptons) is really nice. But I love a good English Breakfast Tea. Now that is near perfections.
                  sigpic

Comment

Padraig Enters : Hello .... Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year ..
                    Happy Mother's Day .. Happy Easter and Happy Birthday to yee all ..

Padraig Leaves :
                    CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                    Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                    Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                    Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                    Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                    Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

LOL! I thought that was the Kiwi version! I get it now. Very funny.

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack View Post
                      Padraig Enters : Hello .... Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year ..
                      Happy Mother's Day .. Happy Easter and Happy Birthday to yee all ..

Padraig Leaves :
                      Well, better late than never. Backatcha.

Comment

Already have a Tim's card ready for TSE. Vancouver is the only place I go to Tim's.
                        Mmm...Timmie's. Miss it already. I was in Canada for the weekend and Ames took me there first thing when I arrived, even before picking up another friend who was spending time with us. She either saw how exhausted I was (having come from a night shift and driving six hours straight to see her) or knew that the best Canadian welcome is a round of ice caps on a hot summer day.

Comment

Ah, but do they serve flat whites? Didn't realise quite how many coffees I get through until I was on the other side of the world and couldn't get a flat white. Turns out there is a Kiwi run cafe in Soho that does them, and after I got home Costa Coffee and Starbucks started selling them in the UK. That would have been better than nothing, since I never found any of the independent coffee houses who sell them.

Coffee snooob.

LOL! I thought that was the Kiwi version! I get it now. Very funny.
                          See, I was being a cheeky monkey but stuffed it up. Sigh.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Ah, but do they serve flat whites? Didn't realise quite how many coffees I get through until I was on the other side of the world and couldn't get a flat white. Turns out there is a Kiwi run cafe in Soho that does them, and after I got home Costa Coffee and Starbucks started selling them in the UK. That would have been better than nothing, since I never found any of the independent coffee houses who sell them.

Coffee snooob.
                            All right - for someone who never drinks coffee - what is a flat white?

(Tea is the only way to go!)
                            sigpic

Comment

i was gonna say, when i think of 'flat white' i think of 'white flats' aka shoes
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Don't think that's what Neep is talking about.....I think it's a coffee drink of some kind. But nice try.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X