This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mixing it up (Stargate/Star Wars)

Alright so I decided to do something in my boredom and this will be the first out of many pics I decide to make. And since it features both Star Wars and Stargate it merrits it's own page. (If you have any pics you want lightsabers added to PM me, I'm always in need of things to get rid of boredom)

During Daniel's time with SG-1, he was killed, raped, injured, nearly crushed to death in a rockfall, zatted, subjected to alien mind probes, blinded, nearly choked to death, possessed, subjected to dreamlike "learning experiences", rendered invisible, made addicted, drugged, driven apparently mad, tortured for information, exposed to a lethal dose of radiation, and subjected to Goa'uld torture devices. Yet he's always bounced right back with an emphatic "I'm fine."

hehe, excellent, very cool
    Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

ROFL!! cool! SG 1 and lightsabers ... now I really want one.
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Nice! That reminds me. I've got a really good SG-1/Star Wars pardoy trailer on my comp. I'd uplaod it if I could, but it's a little big.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
        from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Haha still love this!!

Make ur next one!!

Comment

Hahaha...knew people would like that one...alright here is my next one.

During Daniel's time with SG-1, he was killed, raped, injured, nearly crushed to death in a rockfall, zatted, subjected to alien mind probes, blinded, nearly choked to death, possessed, subjected to dreamlike "learning experiences", rendered invisible, made addicted, drugged, driven apparently mad, tortured for information, exposed to a lethal dose of radiation, and subjected to Goa'uld torture devices. Yet he's always bounced right back with an emphatic "I'm fine."

Comment

Working...
            X