Scary!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butlersgate View Post
    im just wondering if you have ever had the ability not to use every possible way to say "fog" or "foggy" every 5 seconds.
    What, like your non-ability to comment on the actual thread topic?

Umm...there was a heck of a lot of so-called "scary" fog (that wasn't scary in the least) in that episode pretty much obscuring the episode...hence my harping on its ineffectual overuse.
    Last edited by LoneStar1836; 08 March 2009, 04:48 PM.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

I shouldn't have watched this episode with my brother, now he keeps clicking his tongue to make the same noise as the hybrids to scare me!!
      The harvest moon is rising
      Wraith are never-ending

Comment

I know this thread is a little old, but man that was a scary episode! I mean for stargate! It had me covering in the sheets up until I saw what the creatures actually looked like.

Comment

As soon as I saw the stasis pods, heard the word 'Michael' and 'experiment...I knew it it wasn't going to be a good idea to watch it. It was very predictable what was going to happen. Then the fog rolled in and I was like 'Yep, Yep'.

What I didn't understand was first of all, why despite the villager's warnings did Sheppard decide it was a great idea to wander over to the next village when it got dark. Second, why does Porter wander off when clearly something strange was going on and she doesn't seem to be the fighting type. Third, why in fact, does everyone keep wandering off alone after they realize what's out there. Isn't there safety in numbers? And the idiot villager. I was just waiting for him to be taken.

I admit this ep is different than the other ones so I applaud them for trying. Still, it clearly isn't one of the better ones.

Comment

Working...
          X