Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha!
    Can't believe I didn't notice this...

It would have been call to see them us the rings to get off the ship.
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

It seems all manner of objects and living beings within the Milkly Way uses it.

We have never seen anyone outside the milky way other than the Ori uses it.

So I suspect that is has to be Asgard FOOD!!! "I like the yellow ones. "

Comment

by the fact the boxes were all empty it was prob food, or med supplies (ronon was goingthru a medpack i think) maybe it messes with the molecules or something

Comment

I kinda just figured that the ring transporters are a bumpy ride (which would also explain the no-zero-g bit). Or maybe they cause slight heating when something is put through them, and that would explode whatever was in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch View Post
            Did anyone else see this emblazoned on the sides of several boxes in the supply room that Ronon and Teyla talked in?

I cracked up when I saw it. That amount of detail is what makes Stargate amazing. Now, the question is: what shouldn't be put in a Ring Transporter under any circumstances?
            LOL yeah me and my bro noticed! had to pause the recording to make sure it was wat we thought it was...
            Meh.

Comment

I don't know what couldn't go through, if it was food why not? People can survive it so why not food?

Comment

maybe they just wanted somthing to put on the boxes and it seemed like a good idea at the time

Comment

That's very cool. I never noticed that.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by gopher65 View Post
                    I kinda just figured that the ring transporters are a bumpy ride (which would also explain the no-zero-g bit). Or maybe they cause slight heating when something is put through them, and that would explode whatever was in the box.
                    So...maybe popcorn?

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Easy answer to this:

Water balloons!

They'll explode in the ring transporter, don't respond well to Zero-G gravity, and can be used as an auxiliary weapon in case of ship-board invasion.

Comment

Popcorn?...awesome response! Water balloons?...a close second.

On a serious note, I would guess that TPTB could fall back on the old "alternate reality rings just work different" than our rings. If forced to explain themselves I think they'd put forth such a defense.

However, we all should just relax and enjoy the comedy here rather than nitpicking every detail for continuity and reasonability.

Comment

Apparently, it's Joe Mallozzi's action figures.

Comment

This is kinda hard to answer.....

never put an exploding cake in there, the rings are probably hard to clean and it might make the stability of the PG go out of control. You saw how those kids acted over chocolate in Childhood's End, they would probably go to war over cake.

You would have to watch out for Wraith and hostile hyper kids when you go on a mission after that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Loved it since the first time i saw the eppy! "Do not ring transport!"
                              Trailers and PR
                              Stargate: War Begins team
                              http://www.moddb.com/mods/9705/stargate-mod-war-begins
                              forums:
                              http://stargatethewarbegins.tk/

sigpic

We will miss you Hammond of Texas!

Comment

it was probably the box that carried the alternate reality thingymibob(great technobabble there)

or it could have been a sheep

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Working...
                                X