The Mainland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mainland

When they landed Atlantis on this planet in Season 4, episode 'Lifeline', McKay said:

"Here's a good one. M35-117.

Besides the large, particularly venomous snake-like creature that inhabits the Mainland, it looks to be a welcoming environment."

What made them suddenly decide it was safe? I mean the only reason Sheppard tagged along was because he was trying to score with Dr Kiang, otherwise those 2 scientists would have gone alone!
    sigpic

Originally posted by bobsenior View Post
    When they landed Atlantis on this planet in Season 4, episode 'Lifeline', McKay said:

Besides the large, particularly venomous snake-like creature that inhabits the Mainland, it looks to be a welcoming environment."

What made them suddenly decide it was safe? I mean the only reason Sheppard tagged along was because he was trying to score with Dr Kiang, otherwise those 2 scientists would have gone alone!
    Because TPTB tend to introduce new Characters/planets/alien races/Plot ideas and then NEVER reexplore or mention them again.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsenior View Post

maybe they were on a separate island from the mainland or it was hibernation time for the snakey things or the snake creatures dont go near people or larger animals...we dont know enough about that creature to say for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
        maybe the snake creatures dont go near people or larger animals
        Lol, yeah wouldn't that be helpful
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X