Why did Shepard have to suffer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I guess I know why the AI did the "pretend to be hottie doctor" thing to Woolsey: It/she was feeling him out until it knew that we could be trusted. That part I get. And I get the 'fake Zelenka' act: get McKay to find out what it is so the expedition can help it carry out it's mission.

And on the surface, I get why it did it's little game with John: He was a threat (has it met Ronan yet?), since he is the leader of the military of the base, and it needed him neutralized. Ok. I guess it made sense (although I thought maybe it was seeing how determined and loyal we are, but that's me), but couldn't it just have, I don't know, make him think the hottie botanist wanted him?

You know, Link up with Shep's brain as he headed back to the jumper. Then fill his head with Hottie plant girl and a "oh you're so MANLY!!!" and keep his butt busy for a couple of hours. Sure, it lacks the whole 'tortured by your mortal (and dead) enemy' thing, but it does keep him busy. Or convince him that the jumper was gone, or didnt work. Or that someone(Wraith, Neo-Asgard, LARIN, Ori, Jaffa, Furlings) else was there, and he had to hide. Ok, if he hides from Larin, we need to set that boy down!

I liked seeing Kroya again, but I pretty much new it was a dream.

Thoughts?

Because the writers wanted him to.

Comment

Supposedly because Sheppard had such a tormented psyche the AI was forced to go along with a scenario that Sheppard subconsciously concocted with from the darkest recces in his mind.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

To redeem the sin of the world.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Answer:- because the fans kept bugging TPTB for Shep wimp

Comment

Shep is a wimp.