Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that watched Sanctuary after this ep.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that watched Sanctuary after this ep.

For those of you who watched Sanctuary after Remnants, did you notice that the scientist that found the plant in SGA and the Vampire in Sanctuary look remarkably similar?
    sigpic

I think they were the same person. They look alike and they sound alike, but the guys must be a great actor to be so different. I can't be sure until I check the cast credits, but I think they are the same actor.

Comment

Apparently, it's the same actor; Jonathon Young. IMDB doesn't credit him for either appearance, though, for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
        Apparently, it's the same actor; Jonathon Young. IMDB doesn't credit him for either appearance, though, for some reason.
        Yeah, I looked it up. Wonder why... I don't think that they credited, whats-his-name for playing Kolya either. His name escapes me at this point.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow I didn't realise that until I read this thread. I though he was fantastic in Sanctuary.
          Humming?...

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelvr View Post
            Yeah, I looked it up. Wonder why... I don't think that they credited, whats-his-name for playing Kolya either. His name escapes me at this point.
            Robert Davi
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I have to agree. He was awesome in Sanctuary. He and Christopher Heyerdhal (sp?) were my favorites that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelvr View Post
                His name is Robert Davi. He was credited right after the opening credits as a guest star. Apparently, Jonathon's short appearance was not enough to be credited as a guest star.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  Robert Davi
                  Ah! That's right. Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X