No announcement yet.

Woolsey continues to Impress me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree i like woolsey but i wish carter was still around cause i think she was better.
    sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

oo but i love wier too.
      sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

I didn't have a problem with Woolsey coming over. When I first heard, I was like "Huh?" But then as I thought of the character, RP, and what both could bring to the show, I was all for it.

I've liked all of the commanders of Atlantis, but I think Woolsey really works. Of the three, I think he has added the most to the show.

Weir was great - she did have grace and elegance, but she wasn't strong enough in some leadership areas - or we didn't get to see her being strong very often. I enjoyed seeing Weir kicking butt, when she did.

I'm a Carter fan, so was looking forward to her leadership, but since she is so darn science-smart and so darn military-kickass, it was strange and occasionally uncomfortable to see her take a more passive role. I love seeing Carter kick butt.

Woolsey's strength is more in the political and sneaky bureaucratic areas. Also, his honesty and sincerity make him not just an "office weasel." He has layers. He kicks butt with words.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
        O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Woolsey has been awesome, and I think Carter was a big mistake for many, many reasons. Actually, the worst leader Stargate has ever had! I liked her fine on SG-1, but really... They should have brought Woolsey in at the start of the 4th season. It would have made more sense story-wise anyway.

Woolsey or Weir? Weir never seemed to be too strong of a leader really, she let Sheppard push her around way too much. I still like her though. I just don't know if she was really the ideal leader even to start with.
          "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
          "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

Woolsey always had that impression of, "Oh great F***ing Woolsey" Now it's like Woolsey is one of the good guys and he will do everything to help his team, even if it means breaking the rules, something he was always against.

BTW, thats character development folks.
            sigpic

Comment

yeah, what he said.

Comment

Working...
              X