The Mandatory Best Quotes Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TragicComedy View Post
    LOL. Leave it to Rodney to take a compliment and automatically thinking he's dieing.
    That's the only way Rodney can give a sincere compliment to someone. Look at him and Daniel in 'The Lost Tribe' or him and Shep in 'The Prodigal'. You have to be dying for him to be nice, say nice things and mean them.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshyre View Post
      Ronon: Sometimes when I walk past his quarters at night, I can hear him crying.
      Rodney: Wha...Really?
      Ronon: No.
      I second this. I always knew Ronon's sense of humor was "Gotcha!" ^^ (I suspect Teyla's is as well.)

DragonLady
      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshyre View Post
        Radek: If I'm wrong, then I have wasted an hour of my time. If I'm right, then I can have something named after me for once.
        This line made me laugh out loud while watching, because I immediately thought of Katie Brown's cactus!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
          This line made me laugh out loud while watching, because I immediately thought of Katie Brown's cactus!
          LOL so did I, I was like I'm sure Katie named a plant after Rodney.

Loved Ronon's line about Woolsey crying at night, creacked me up
          Humming?...

Comment

my faves are ronons, sometimes i hear him crying at night and sheps lorne warned me about this!

Comment

For me, it is hands down, the morphine-drugged conversation with Rodney in the infirmary in Season 3, episode 4: "Sateda". The entire think is absolutely, belly-achingly hilarious. I have probably rewatched that scence more times then is strictly healthy, and have laughed virtually everytime! It is both the superb acting, expression, and exellent dialogue that totally makes this scene.

Giving those who have not yet seen 'Sateda' fair SPOILER warning

Dr. Rodney McKay: So many colors... all the pretty horses.

Dr. Elizabeth Weir: What's he talking about?

Dr. Carson Beckett: I gave him some morphine for the pain.

Airman: I need to know how many villagers. How far is the gate from the village?

Dr. Rodney McKay: Have you seen a guy around? He looks like you, but he's got messy hair. I think I lost him somewhere. And - and a pretty woman, and a caveman.

Dr. Carson Beckett: I may have given him a wee bit too much.

(a FEW lines of dialogue that are not strictly important)

Dr. Rodney McKay: Excuse me? Why am I lying here?

Dr. Carson Beckett: You have an arrow, Rodney, in your Gluteus Maximus.

Dr. Rodney McKay: [on lots of morphine] Oh, well that sounds painful.

Dr. Rodney McKay: [to himself] Gluteus Maximus... gluteus.. maximus...

Dr. Rodney McKay: Oh my god! That's my ass isn't it!?

Dr. Carson Beckett: Aye.

Dr. Elizabeth Wier: Call me if he makes any sense.

Literally. Killer everytime.
              Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

This thread's for the best quotes from this episode. But that is a great quote.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                  This thread's for the best quotes from this episode. But that is a great quote.
                  Wow. Sorry about that, that is truely the most epically dumb thing I have done in a while. All I focused in on was: "Mandatory Best Quotes Thread!". HA! Excuse the sleep deprived person fresh from another delightful rewatching of 'Sateda'!
                  Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Working...
                  X