No announcement yet.

worst season 5 SGA episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably Outsiders or Tracker for me, just seemed generic episodes with no real personality of their own, and no real redeeming qualities either...
    Last edited by jenks; 13 December 2008, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Brain Storm followed by Tracker and Identity.
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ok along with Brain Storm i would like now to add Identity to my list as well, i just watched it and wasted 45mins of my life, I am now writting to MGM to ask for them back
        A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Oh and also there was The Shrine, Lost tribe, Identity, Inquisition, Whispers and Ghost in the machine
          sigpic

Comment

well if you have no desire to watch an episode I guess that makes them bad right?

if that's true then I didn't watch: TRACKER, BRAIN FA.. UH STORM and IDENTITY..
            3 eps I won't EVER watch! So pretty bad... IMO
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I am gonna say Whispers, Inquisition, and well Brainstorm was not too bad it was entertaining but it was not a favorite. But it is on the bottom.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid
                uh yes!If I don't want to watch it cause "I" think it is bad then In MY Opinion they are bad!
                But how do you know its bad if you have never seen it. I haven seen episodes that look bad in spoilers and actually winds up good and vice versa.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Because I am a huge chicken!!! If an episode premise makes me feel nervous or jittery I go with my instincts and don't watch....voodoo or chickenness oh well!
                  Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Brainstorm, Whispers, The Seed, Identity, Ghost In The Machine.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                      Brainstorm, Whispers, The Seed, Identity.
                      Makes me sad that 3 of those eps were Carson eps. Those were some of the weaker eps of the season. Although "The Seed" was likely in my top half.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whispers, Shrine, Brainstorm, Outsiders, Inquisition, Infection, Seed,
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Tracker, Brain Storm and Identity. And the triangle of doom bits in FC and TLT.
                          sigpic

Comment

Whispers, Inquisition....my problem is that I don ´t remember anything. S5 is "watch and forget". I have no idea what were episodes about two weeks ago. Hell, I have no idea what was the last episode about. I remember The Shrine, it was the best for me. The rest was just purely forgetable.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              For me its a tie between Brain storm and Identity. What do u guys think
                              BRAIN STORM and WISPER

thous two are bad

Comment

No contest...Brainstorm, Inquisition, Identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X