• Show
Clear All

Huh?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Huh?
      Ya know if you fall alseep on the keyboard enough times all of the little buttons will bcome glued to your face

Comment

I take it back. Kill off everyone, Lorne and Zelenka included, and leave Kavanagh as the sole survivor. It'd almost be fitting, in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          I take it back. Kill off everyone, Lorne and Zelenka included, and leave Kavanagh as the sole survivor. It'd almost be fitting, in a way.
          Had the laws of physics been obeyed in S4, your wish would pretty much come true. Read here for further details.

And here is one more story with the same ending. It's from season 2

Comment

Keller .

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              » And Keller does not?

[mod snip]
              Not nearly as much as Rodney...His whining is incessant!
              sigpic

Comment

I still want to know why Reiko was snipped .

Comment

Rodney should go....it would be most fitting.

He's become the star of the show...not Sheppard.

If DH took a better job offer or had to reduce his role to reoccurring tptb wouldn't know what to do with Sheppard or anyone else. This would either close the show or force tptb to do their job and not just write for the favorite characters.

The only character tptb hasn't either wallpapered or assassinated is Rodney. His development , though far more advanced than the other characters, still falls short of what he could be.

Sheppard could go too...his character has been playing second fiddle to Rodney, in MC tptb basically assassinated him IMO.

Weir has now been assassinated to me. Making her into a replicator kind of did it for me.

Beckett...assassinated as well. He's now a clone, so why should I care about him.

Colonel Carter became a former shell of herself.

Keller is the female version of Rodney. Blah!

The only good ones left are Zelenaka and Major Lorne and I'm sure they will not survive season 5 intact if at all.

Yep, Shadowmaat is right....we should get rid of the whole lot of them!

Bring on Stargate Barbie...LOL.
                  Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I agree with your comments on Rodney-the-whiner. I also think they need to get rid of Carson.... he has no pizzazz!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      I agree with your comments on Rodney-the-whiner. I also think they need to get rid of Carson.... he has no pizzazz!
                      But Carson is not back .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        But Carson is not back .
                        Exactly, they didn't bring back Carson. They brought in Beckett's clone.

What more could tptb do to cheapen the character even further?

First he dies in the most ridicules way and then we get his clone.

He doesn't ascend and then descend, we don't get a ghost or altered time line. We don't even get AU Carson.

We get Xerox Carson.

What's the point in that?
                        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

If I had to pick just one, it would have to be Keller. Why do they have to make her behave so childishly? She's clingy and whiney and so very boring.
                          Now that Carson's back, she's not needed anyway.

If I can choose more:

Carter is as good as gone -- hopefully they'll leave it at one episode to explain her exit, and we'll be done with her.

I don't want Rodney gone completely, but his role should be greatly reduced. Put him back to the level of one of the team, no more, no less.

Larrin needs to disappear. I'd like to see a strong, female leader, but TPTB obviously don't have a clue with this one. And she has absolutely no chemistry with Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            I still want to know why Reiko was snipped .
                            Me too!!!

They can keep everyone, even make Lucius a regular, if they get rid of the dull as dishwater Keller. I couldn't give a monkey's who replaces her either
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                              If I had to pick just one, it would have to be Keller. Why do they have to make her behave so childishly? She's clingy and whiney and so very boring.
                              Now that Carson's back, she's not needed anyway.

Larrin needs to disappear. I'd like to see a strong, female leader, but TPTB obviously don't have a clue with this one. And she has absolutely no chemistry with Sheppard.

They really were terrible together they made me cringe! The travelers could have been quite interesting but for her imo.

I would vote Keller as way way way top of my list, Larrin would be second and Carter's going anyway so I have one of my wishes
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                                Rodney should go....it would be most fitting.

He's become the star of the show...not Sheppard.

If DH took a better job offer or had to reduce his role to reoccurring tptb wouldn't know what to do with Sheppard or anyone else. This would either close the show or force tptb to do their job and not just write for the favorite characters.

The only character tptb hasn't either wallpapered or assassinated is Rodney. His development , though far more advanced than the other characters, still falls short of what he could be.

Sheppard could go too...his character has been playing second fiddle to Rodney, in MC tptb basically assassinated him IMO.

Weir has now been assassinated to me. Making her into a replicator kind of did it for me.

Beckett...assassinated as well. He's now a clone, so why should I care about him.

Colonel Carter became a former shell of herself.

Keller is the female version of Rodney. Blah!

The only good ones left are Zelenaka and Major Lorne and I'm sure they will not survive season 5 intact if at all.

Yep, Shadowmaat is right....we should get rid of the whole lot of them!

Bring on Stargate Barbie...LOL.

Well i think the only folks that are trully 100% happy about next season is the McKay fans so that say it all really...I think Sheppard was supposed to be the main character but guess i was wrong,it's McKay...Maybe they should just rename it the Rodney McKay show and have his name first in the credits and they could have "his trusted sidekicks" come up next..

I'd rather have Zelenka as a regular than McKay,at least he doesn't whine and moan every waking hour!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X