This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
    I'll join you on both accounts. I'll like to see both Larrin and Keller disappear in a black hole, never to be seen or heard from again. Well, that is my dream anywho
    Come and join the airlock party! I'll bring the snacks
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
      Exactly, they didn't bring back Carson. They brought in Beckett's clone.

What more could tptb do to cheapen the character even further?

First he dies in the most ridicules way and then we get his clone.

He doesn't ascend and then descend, we don't get a ghost or altered time line. We don't even get AU Carson.

We get Xerox Carson.

What's the point in that?
      Ok tthat remark reminds me of a movie called "Multiplicity" where the clones get more and more defective.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Well i think the only folks that are trully 100% happy about next season is the McKay fans so that say it all really...I think Sheppard was supposed to be the main character but guess i was wrong,it's McKay...Maybe they should just rename it the Rodney McKay show and have his name first in the credits and they could have "his trusted sidekicks" come up next..

I'd rather have Zelenka as a regular than McKay,at least he doesn't whine and moan every waking hour!
      Yeah Zelenka would be better as a regular, he might complain in czech but he does his job!
      heehee,i do try smiley was by zuz and spray was by sillyscipia i think

Huh he was I missed that...But then again i wasn't paying that much attention

I dunno,maybe if they didn't have her so scantily clad and flirty i would like her more but the way they've portrayed her,it was just such a cliche to me

She just doesn't come of as a leader type to me!
      I too am NOT a Larrin fan, too much of an attempt at S&M there, that was the one embarassing example of shep kirking!
      Get rid of Carson though.... we've already... "been there, done that" with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        Yeah Zelenka would be better as a regular, he might complain in czech but he does his job!
        heh um i like when Zelenka starts babbling in Czech His voice is not nearly as annoying as Rodney's,Rodney's voice just goes right through ya!
        sigpic

Comment

heh um i like when Zelenka starts babbling in Czech His voice is not nearly as annoying as Rodney's,Rodney's voice just goes right through ya!
          Zelenka is just great when he starts babbling in Czech! I would love to see an episode where he is Rodney's boss, Rodney just wouldn't be able to handle that! He would be a great regular I think most people would agree, everyone loves Radek.
          sigpic

Comment

» What is people's fascination with me being snipped? And btw Reiko (me) is female

» Um - what ShadowMaat said. Kill Radek, Lorne, and everyone else I care about. Heck, even kill Carson. Especially him. Because then I won't have to bother with watching this awful show anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              » What is people's fascination with me being snipped? And btw Reiko (me) is female

» Um - what ShadowMaat said. Kill Radek, Lorne, and everyone else I care about. Heck, even kill Carson. Especially him. Because then I won't have to bother with watching this awful show anymore
              You? Female? Since when?

Comment

» *knocks on top of head with a big stick* Hey, you've had more people get confused with your gender than I

» Raise your hands if you ever thought Integrabyte was a woman

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  » *knocks on top of head with a big stick* Hey, you've had more people get confused with your gender than I

» Raise your hands if you ever thought Integrabyte was a woman

Keep them up people because the same hands will be cut off with my chainsaw .

Comment

*spits out coffee.*

Are you telling me Intergrabyte is a male. She He acts like a female.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Always known he was a dude, so I get to keep my hands... Yay!
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                        Look at what TPTB have done to the regular characters then ask yourself if you REALLY want to risk subjecting Zelenka (or any other supporting character you-in-general like) to that kind of BS. Are you willing to take that risk? And with Zelenka in particular given that whole hair-sniffing misfired joke/implication of perviness do you want to see how TPTB might exploit that in a regular full-time character?

Personally I think we'd be better off with killing Zelenka if for no other reason than because it'd save whatever dignity his character has left. Reiko's got the right idea: kill off everyone I like so I won't have to watch anymore.

Comment

Or you can exercise some self-control and just stop watching...now.

Comment

Well, I only watch the eps Lorne is in and sometimes not even then (yeah, I'm a bad thunker) but at least without any favorite characters I wouldn't feel like I was missing anything.

Comment

» Yup. The only characters I really still care for that have not been corrupted or abused are Zelenka and Lorne. And I'm just watching the Carson episodes because I love him and could care less if he is a clone.

» Kill them all and replace them with shiny new toys, namely actors from other sci-fi shows and appeals to the prepubescent demographic. I doubt most people would even notice that Teyla is missing

Comment

Try this one on for size: How about they get rid of all the characters......and replace them with exact duplicates of themselves.

Or maybe I just need to get some sleep.
                                sigpic The Outlaw Josey Wales
                                Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

----------------

Comment

Working...
                                X