• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this distaste towards Atlantis Marine #3
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      .: Apathy rules. It's how I feel; I would just gain much pleasure watching Keller die as you guys do oogling at Vega

.: And yes, fandom is a selfish little brat. All of fandom. I suppose your'e used to that by now
      The drinks I'll have when that day happens . SGA would have a larger audience if Keller would forget to show up for her scenes . Whenever I see Keller on screen I remember why dogs are my favorite people (best quote in SG1 from Jack).

Comment

Exploding tumors... Deadly nightmares...

What can be the next?

- Disintegration in lift room
        - Forget to breath air
        - Changing into werewolves in moonlights
        Spoiler:
        - Sex with Rodney
        - Sex with Rodney's Evil Twin
        - Sex with Rodney and Rodney's Evil Twin together

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

in my opinion we should dress some random crew member in a red star trek uniform and sent him to fight all the remaining wraith ON HIS OWN

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
            in my opinion we should dress some random crew member in a red star trek uniform and sent him to fight all the remaining wraith ON HIS OWN
            Nice idea. Lucius won't be missed!
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

first they feed on him, than the young wraith eat his flesh and than his bones are bombarded by hives

Comment

Lorne
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  That will be my legacy. The person who pissed off the mods like no other.
                  .: Erm, I think I'm ahead. Though it's more of the Keller fans I piss off. My friends and I am very popular amoungst them given my recent lurking

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  The drinks I'll have when that day happens . SGA would have a larger audience if Keller would forget to show up for her scenes . Whenever I see Keller on screen I remember why dogs are my favorite people (best quote in SG1 from Jack).
                  .: LOL. Dogs are way better than Keller. Wraith are better than Keller. The day Keller dies I propose a toast

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  What can be the next?
                  - Forget to breath air
                  Spoiler:
                  - Sex with Rodney

.: Giving me ideas, are you?

Comment

Exploding tumors... Deadly nightmares...

What can be the next?

- Forget to breath air
                    Spoiler:
                    - Sex with Rodney

Nice idea about Rodney...

Hummmm.....how about Keller becoming the next Wraith Queen?

Comment

Nice idea. Lucius won't be missed!

He wouldn't be missed. Not at all.

Comment

Definately Larrin
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Definately Larrin
                          Larrin is a scifi yo-yo. We send her away, but she will return.

Comment

Larrin is a scifi yo-yo. We send her away, but she will return.
                            I agree. Skimpy never goes away .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              I agree. Skimpy never goes away .
                              She'll go away if she becomes wraith fodder.

Comment

Who is Skimpy?

Comment

Working...
                                X