Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently Active Users: 801 (184 members and 617 guests)

That's not the reason for it to go so slow, right?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

I doubt it, that was part of the problem during the last upgrade (GateWorld's server bottle-necking at peak times), I think Darren and Greg sorted that out before 'Search & Rescue' aired.

Comment

I was joking but you could argue Caldwell got another. The server only seems to affect some people (myself included ) which means chances are its not amount of people viewing site especially when viewing the normal GW site I can go at normal speed
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
          So your saying Linda is good. Because we all know Enterpise ROCKED. thats not like you Jel.
          I agree

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I was joking but you could argue Caldwell got another. The server only seems to affect some people (myself included ) which means chances are its not amount of people viewing site especially when viewing the normal GW site I can go at normal speed
          It affects me too It's been like this since the weekend
          sigpic

Comment

It only happened to me on Wednesday. I have to go home this weekend with a slower Internet connection. If GW is still broken at that time, I am going stay off until I get back to school
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Mitch Pileggi said in an interview that he's still playing taxi between Earth and Atlantis in/after EatG, so the Daedalus will survive, and so will Caldwell.
              ok so Caldwell survives but we could still lose a 304

I don't think so

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              It affects me too It's been like this since the weekend
              I had the same problem a few days ago. monday? hm maybe sunday... IDK

EDIT: ok Spikey MP said
              TVGuide.com: What lies ahead for Colonel Caldwell during this final season of Stargate Atlantis?

Pileggi: I just got done doing the final episode, and I'm still flying around the Daedelus. I'm just a cab driver. [Laughs] Just more space battles and saving Sheppard and the others.
              http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...ural/800047774

I guess you're right
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Because reality shows are the current televison fad in America.

I HATE WATCHING REALITY TV SHOWS, like BIG brother, thank god, it was cancelled here, I had to wait 8 years for it to be cancelled. I want to know what thrill do people get out of reality tv shows? Amazing Race, I don't mind, I get to see a lot of cool locations around the world, but still I don't like watching reality tv shows apart from Amazing race, but I don't care about their personal lives.

Do you know the crap they show on MTV and Channel V here in Australia? Far out its RUBBISH !!!!!!!!!!!. MTV used to be about the music, but now its all about Reality TV shows.
                Last edited by Chevron Atlantis; 02 October 2008, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Is their a doctor in the forum.

A little off-topic but who is watching Sancutary. I don't like AT's accent

Yeah it does sound weird imo. Don't like it either, you can watch the webisodes on youtube instead of watching it on the Sci Fi channel

Comment

Mitch Pileggi said in an interview that he's still playing taxi between Earth and Atlantis in/after EatG, so the Daedalus will survive, and so will Caldwell.
                    Thanks for the heads up.

Well, I didn't expect Todd to ride off with the Daedalus after Lost Tribe anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis View Post
                      I HATE WATCHING REALITY TV SHOWS, like BIG brother, thank god, it was cancelled here, I had to wait 8 years for it to be cancelled. I want to know what thrill do people get out of reality tv shows? Amazing Race, I don't mind, I get to see a lot of cool locations around the world, but still I don't like watching reality tv shows apart from Amazing race, but I don't care about their personal lives.

Do you know the crap they show on MTV and Channel V here in Australia? Far out its RUBBISH !!!!!!!!!!!. MTV used to be about the music, but now its all about Reality TV shows.
                      You'll hear no arguement for me. Their are a few good shows but on the majority reality shows are garbage. However the average American somehow finds it entertaining to find humans backstabing each other. But like everyone genre of televison it will eventually die out.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                        Thanks for the heads up.

Well, I didn't expect Todd to ride off with the Daedalus after Lost Tribe anyway.
                        I didn't expect Todd to keep it, but I did think it might end up as scrap.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

You'll hear no arguement for me. Their are a few good shows but on the majority reality shows are garbage. However the average American somehow finds it entertaining to find humans backstabing each other. But like everyone genre of televison it will eventually die out.
                          I would have thought the "fad" of reality tv would have died within 1 - 2 years, but because they are cheap to make and produce they will last forever. they are a cash cow for the producers.

Comment

Yes they are cheap to produce but their will come a time when they will become unpopular that even the cheap production will not even be worth producing. It will not happen in the near future but many things including TV is on a cycle
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

AH! true, with what Jelgate and Rac80 have said. Yes they are a cash cow stricken but that business for you, and its quite sad to see that there is Market for those type of shows, only non-intellectual people watch those types of shows. (ie Big Brother)

Comment

I re-watched 'First Contact' again earlier, awesome episode why isn't 'The Lost Tribe' on in less that 24 hours again? Oh yeah 'Sanctuary', better be worth waiting an extra week for the next SGA episode.

7 days, 23 hours, 36 minutes until 'The Lost Tribe' airs.

Comment

Working...
                                X