This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Sounds a little primitive but I don't see why not.
    You'd have to catch me first and are you forgetting I can ignite at will so rope wont hold me

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Hey Guys!
    Hey

I see your all pretty excited for the mid season two parter! Me too I didn't have much squee for it at all, I don't mind Daniel but he's a bit meh for me but the new info sounds amazing! Totally epic despite the lack of Teyla
    Definately, I was expecting something good for the mid-season with MS/Daniel being brought in but this sounds epic there is a really good chance that S5 could top S4 IMO

VOYAGER!!!
    I've seen quite alot of Voyager

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      YAY...Hey it may be primitive but it works
      Not on this Fox

noooooooooo,i love animals....really
      Why are you planning to harm the FoXz then? (not that you would succeed )

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        Not on this Fox
        dang *thinks of something else*

[/quote]Why are you planning to harm the FoXz then? (not that you would succeed [/quote]

Because i like to play but sometimes i play a bit rough
        sigpic

Comment

Oh wait...I've seen seven and that movie totally sucked big time....Sorry i just can't stand Brad Pitt..He gives me the bolk!
          Soooo, didn't suck My lecturers rave about it but I loved it before then! It even has some whump

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          Definately, I was expecting something good for the mid-season with MS/Daniel being brought in but this sounds epic there is a really good chance that S5 could top S4 IMO
          Needs a bit more teaminess but I guess that might not be evident in the spoilers cos its the little moments that make the team other than that its sounding real good!
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Yup that guy There's really not that many people that could pull off playing Snake
            indeed

Oh and BTW.......I can't stand the site of Brad Pitt...He turns my stomach,i don't watch anything he's in
            yeah there are better actors

NOw look into my eyes you are feeling an uncontrollable urge to watch DS9 *repeats 10 times because i'm too lazy to write it out 10 times*

Hey Guys!
            hey

I see your all pretty excited for the mid season two parter! Me too I didn't have much squee for it at all, I don't mind Daniel but he's a bit meh for me but the new info sounds amazing! Totally epic despite the lack of Teyla
            yeah it sounds like ana amazing two-parter! and just because the spoilers didn't mention Teyla doesn't mean she won't have an important role to play

VOYAGER!!!
            DS9!!!

So you've never seen Seven or Sleepers or Twelve Monkeys for which he was Oscar nominated! *shakes head* you're missing out!
            Seven and 12 Monkeys were pretty cool movies. haven't seen Sleepers

Second best behind DS9
            no way! TNG

Oh wait...I've seen seven and that movie totally sucked big time....Sorry i just can't stand Brad Pitt..He gives me the bolk!
            nah I liked Seven

oh boy
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Soooo, didn't suck My lecturers rave about it but I loved it before then! It even has some whump

Needs a bit more teaminess but I guess that might not be evident in the spoilers cos its the little moments that make the team other than that its sounding real good!

sooooooooooooo did suck It was even worse when they showed it on Channel 4,they took out the few good bits there was in the film so it was even suckier

YAY for teaminess eps!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                yeah there are better actors
                Every actor on the planet is a better actor than him

no way! TNG
                I didn't really watch TNG...I saw some eps a few years after it first aired and it was pretty good but i prefferd Voyager and my ultimate favourite DS9...Oh but boy i could so sit and listen to Jean Luc Picard talk all day...I love his voice
                sigpic

Comment

no way! TNG
                  [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

yeah it sounds like ana amazing two-parter! and just because the spoilers didn't mention Teyla doesn't mean she won't have an important role to play
                    Yup its true. I'm still hoping she's along for the ride with Shep, I want some good interction between them this season and not just the angst from S4, which I liked but I want to see them working together offworld again

Seven and 12 Monkeys were pretty cool movies. haven't seen Sleepers
                    Sleepers isn't that well known to say its got De Nero and Kevin Bacon in as well. It made a real impact on me though, I think its based on a real story, and is definately worth watching

Comment

sooooooooooooo did suck It was even worse when they showed it on Channel 4,they took out the few good bits there was in the film so it was even suckier

YAY for teaminess eps!
                      Didn't suck! its one of my favourite films The first Messiah, that tv prog with Ken Stott and Jamie Draven () always reminds me of it. They are both great!

I didn't really watch TNG...I saw some eps a few years after it first aired and it was pretty good but i prefferd Voyager and my ultimate favourite DS9...Oh but boy i could so sit and listen to Jean Luc Picard talk all day...I love his voice
                      Oscar nominated!

Anyway... TNG was before my time, so was DS9 really, but I've caught a few repeats! Never missed a Voyager ep though Patrick Stewart is from my neck of the woods! He used to have a strong Yorkshire accent but got rid of it cos nobody could understand him

Comment

LOL if you say so

I didn't really watch TNG...I saw some eps a few years after it first aired and it was pretty good but i prefferd Voyager and my ultimate favourite DS9...
                        yeah DS9's awesome but I'd rather watch TNG than VOY

Oh but boy i could so sit and listen to Jean Luc Picard talk all day...I love his voice

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        **snip**

Yup its true. I'm still hoping she's along for the ride with Shep, I want some good interction between them this season and not just the angst from S4, which I liked but I want to see them working together offworld again
                        it's possible that she stayed behind due to the baby. but I'm pretty sure that she'll have something to do, TBTB won't forget about her. remember
                        Hope writes: “I would like to know whether Teyla will be more involved with the different storylines in the coming Season 5?”

Answer: We’ll certainly see more of Teyla than we did in season four. As a fan of the character, you’ll no doubt love Search and Rescue, Broken Ties, and The Queen, and no doubt enjoy The Daedalus Variations, Ghost in the Machine, and The Shrine.
                        Sleepers isn't that well known to say its got De Nero and Kevin Bacon in as well. It made a real impact on me though, I think its based on a real story, and is definately worth watching
                        I'll make sure to check it out
                        sigpic

Comment

dang *thinks of something else*
                          I've got to find DS:9 S1 dvds before I can watch it

LOL

Comment

what's up guys? did you check out Joe's blog?
                            PG15 writes: “Does Stargate Continuum now happen after Carter leaves Atlantis in Search and Rescue?”

Answer: Yes.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...on-your-pizza/
                            sigpic

Comment

did you see this?
                              sigpic

Comment

did you see this?
                                Easily No.1

Comment

Working...
                                X