X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Darn I've got competition

Revelations, Full Circle, Lost City, and Moebius were all design as season finales.
    Yup, and funny how the true series finale was not as good as the above ones. Well in my opinion.
    sigpic

Comment

Darn I've got competition

Revelations, Full Circle, Lost City, and Moebius were all design as season finales.
      Oh, right....Man it's a pity they couldn't have got a great ep like these one's as a real series finale....We get a crap ep instead which is a shame after SG-1 was so good for 8 and a half years!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Yup, and funny how the true series finale was not as good as the above ones. Well in my opinion.
        Indeed, though I think 'Unending' was pretty good all things considered and the fact that TPTB were caught short with the cancellation... Luckily SGA will be finishing on a planned ending and hopefully 'Enemy at the Gate' will be an epic finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Oh, right....Man it's a pity they couldn't have got a great ep like these one's as a real series finale....We get a crap ep instead which is a shame after SG-1 was so good for 8 and a half years!
          *preps Doomsday weapon against Linda*
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Alan McCullough is a god

Did he marry that chick yet? Because if there's no ring yet... I might try to intercept him with my wheelchair...

Defiant one was rubbish
            That is one opinion, Linda. It should not be stated as 'the undeniable truth,' but rather as a 'Personally, I didn't think it was good...' because certain others on here might think it was great.

Greg pwned.

Shep: "You're the last of your kind..."

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
            Indeed, though I think 'Unending' was pretty good all things considered and the fact that TPTB were caught short with the cancellation... Luckily SGA will be finishing on a planned ending and hopefully 'Enemy at the Gate' will be an epic finale.
            It will be.

And in any case, the 'ending' scene of "Unending" was exactly what it needed to be. An open one.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

It just seemed Unending ended without a threat present, well it was one fraking Ori ship, lol. They should of left it as a cliffhanger, but the network said they did not want that. As per EaTG, I do hope it is Epic and at least the ending leaves something open. Sorta how Farscape ended. It would leave the viewers with a "Ok, what now?" thought in their mind.
              sigpic

Comment

*preps Doomsday weapon against Linda*

It looked like they just threw it together at the last minute.....hmm they probably did

It was boring and slow and the ending sucked.....IMHO

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

Did he marry that chick yet? Because if there's no ring yet... I might try to intercept him with my wheelchair...
                You gotta beat me there first

That is one opinion, Linda. It should not be stated as 'the undeniable truth,' but rather as a 'Personally, I didn't think it was good...' because certain others on here might think it was great.

Greg pwned.

Shep: "You're the last of your kind..."
                Ok....Defiant one was rubbish IMHO But know this
                Spoiler:
                I am always right
                Last edited by Linda06; 23 September 2008, 10:07 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Sorta how Farscape ended. It would leave the viewers with a "Ok, what now?" thought in their mind.
                  Or in my case....WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED....THEY CAN'T END IT LIKE THIS.....I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY SURVIVE *bangs head on desk* *cries uncontrollably*
                  sigpic

Comment

It just seemed Unending ended without a threat present, well it was one fraking Ori ship, lol. They should of left it as a cliffhanger, but the network said they did not want that. As per EaTG, I do hope it is Epic and at least the ending leaves something open. Sorta how Farscape ended. It would leave the viewers with a "Ok, what now?" thought in their mind.
                    'Unending' was left open with the final scene of the team going off on another mission and the Ori arc to conclude but I know what you mean, 'EatG' wont be a cliffhanger in a similar sense but it will leave the series open in some way.

Comment

It looked like they just threw it together at the last minute.....hmm they probably did
                      It was, TPTB didn't know about the cancellation until they were filming the last few episodes from what I heard.

Spoiler:
                      I am always right
                      Sure, I'll buy that.

Comment

'Unending' was left open with the final scene of the team going off on another mission and the Ori arc to conclude but I know what you mean, 'EatG' wont be a cliffhanger in a similar sense but it will leave the series open in some way.
                        I think it should have ended with Jack and Sam "fishing."
                        sigpic

Comment

It was, TPTB didn't know about the cancellation until they were filming the last few episodes from what I heard.
                          Well that explains alot

Sure, I'll buy that.
                          Why do i get the feeling you don't believe me FoXy
                          sigpic

Comment

I think it should have ended with Jack and Sam "fishing."
                            Part of the thing with 'Unending' was they didn't have enough money to get RDA in for the finale.

Comment

Part of the thing with 'Unending' was they didn't have enough money to get RDA in for the finale.
                              I could have kidnapped him and made him do it for nothing Oh oh or they could have told him he gets to kiss Carter in the finale...I'm sure he would have jumped at the chance
                              sigpic

Comment

Well that explains alot
                                Indeed, I enjoyed SG1s finale anyway.

Why do i get the feeling you don't believe me FoXy
                                Dunno.

Comment

Working...
                                X