X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    Vegas was awesome 'nuff said
    It seems the majority liked it. BTW, they picked some new mods huh? Damn, did not get the job, oh well one forum is enough for me. So whats going on tonight?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      It seems the majority liked it. BTW, they picked some new mods huh? Damn, did not get the job, oh well one forum is enough for me. So whats going on tonight?
      Well we could talk abot Stargate but that would be way off topic
      Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

You sure do love those generalizations
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
          Stargate Atlantis rocks!
          sigpic

Comment

Stargate Atlantis rocks!
            I know but we need to stay on topic
            Spoiler:
            Jking

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              You sure do love those generalizations
              Yup, I do.
              sigpic

Comment

yup new mods. LOL yeah one forum should be enough for you

Stargate Atlantis rocks!
                I rewatched the Atlantis goodbye and thank you vid a couple of times, awesome vid imo damn why did they have to cancel this show? *sigh*
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I rewatched the Atlantis goodbye and thank you vid a couple of times, awesome vid imo damn why did they have to cancel this show? *sigh*
                  I know its Laughable isnt it?

Comment

LOL, yeah I got my hands full with the last season of BSG and then SGU. I am getting excited about SGU, because I really like Robert Carlyle. I am just irked about BW and his Q&A about SGA. To summarize what he said, SGA could of been renewed based on their performance, oh well. Maybe the movies will do well. One more week and it's over. Can't keep kicking and screaming anymore, it won't change a thing, but i hate being lied to.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know its Laughable isnt it?
                      yup

LOL, yeah I got my hands full with the last season of BSG and then SGU.
                      you mean s4.5, right?

I am getting excited about SGU, because I really like Robert Carlyle.
                      same here

I am just irked about BW and his Q&A about SGA. To summarize what he said, SGA could of been renewed based on their performance, oh well. Maybe the movies will do well. One more week and it's over. Can't keep kicking and screaming anymore, it won't change a thing, but i hate being lied to.
                      we know Atlantis was offed to make way for SGU, it was a creative decision. I'm looking forward to the Atlantis movie
                      sigpic

Comment

yup

you mean s4.5, right?

same here

we know Atlantis was offed to make way for SGU, it was a creative decision. I'm looking forward to the Atlantis movie
                        Yeah, hoping to get some new casting news very soon about SGU. I am hoping to also get a Q&A with the new cast, and it would be more the forum members asking them questions face to face like we did with SGA. I still have to confront Joe F for making fun of my handle name.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, hoping to get some new casting news very soon about SGU.
                          well Joe said
                          For anyone interested, Brad has informed me that they have cast two more roles for Stargate: Universe. More news as it becomes available.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...g-video-games/

I am hoping to also get a Q&A with the new cast, and it would be more the forum members asking them questions face to face like we did with SGA.
                          do you mean like the SCI FI interviews or a Q&A on Joe's blog?

I still have to confront Joe F for making fun of my handle name.
                          LOL seriously though I think JF's awesome. I'm sure you watched the goodbye and thank you vid. he said: I hope that the fans don't feel disrespected in any way
                          sigpic

Comment

well Joe said

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...g-video-games/

do you mean like the SCI FI interviews or a Q&A on Joe's blog?

LOL seriously though I think JF's awesome. I'm sure you watched the goodbye and thank you vid. he said: I hope that the fans don't feel disrespected in any way

Joe F seems like a well respected guy, I hope he will continue to want to appear in the movies if we get more than one.

As per the interview, I meant the SCI FI, one.
                            sigpic

Comment

I posted these questions for RCC...

Spoiler:
                              To Robert Cooper,

First off wanted to say “Vegas” was a brillant episode, it truly defined what would happen if the wraith ever made it to Earth, loved the direction and the theme.

Was this episode meant to portray the Sheppard we’ve known for 5 years?

Was this episode written and placed knowing this would be the final season? A lot of fans thought there would be a 6th season of Atlantis.

Some fans are upset about no Teyla and Ronon in this ep. My opinion is they truly don’t fit the bill and it would not of seemed right. Do you have any reasons to why Teyla and Ronon were sidelined in this episode?

Again, thanks for another great episode of Atlantis. It’s a shame you and Brad are ending Atlantis, I think one more season would of been perfect. So many more stories to be told.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, like Nessie really looks like that

Am i the only one who notices the Foley and Jumper are the only ones ON topic here?
                                GET THEM

I posted these questions for RCC...

Spoiler:
                                To Robert Cooper,

First off wanted to say “Vegas” was a brillant episode, it truly defined what would happen if the wraith ever made it to Earth, loved the direction and the theme.

Was this episode meant to portray the Sheppard we’ve known for 5 years?

Was this episode written and placed knowing this would be the final season? A lot of fans thought there would be a 6th season of Atlantis.

Some fans are upset about no Teyla and Ronon in this ep. My opinion is they truly don’t fit the bill and it would not of seemed right. Do you have any reasons to why Teyla and Ronon were sidelined in this episode?

Again, thanks for another great episode of Atlantis. It’s a shame you and Brad are ending Atlantis, I think one more season would of been perfect. So many more stories to be told.
                                Vegas
                                Spoiler:
                                Ok I haven't seen it yet but something has been bugging me.....

Why couldn't they have had Teyla and Ronon in it if the wraith are in it....I mean if John never went to Atlantis he never would have met the Athosians, he never would have met Teyla, she never would have taken him to the cave, he never would have found the necklace, he never would have awoken the wraith, hence the wraith would have never learned about earth...Does that make sense...

So why again is the wraith there and Teyla isn't

Is there something I don't know
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X