This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I'm gonna start watching in 30 minutes or so, as soon as I'm back from the store with my mom. Starting on season 1 and working all the way to season 6... Yay, Xena-marathon.

I started S3 today . She would be a perfect weapon against the Wraith .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Didn't they play that broken record in S4?
      Speaking of arcs, have they mentioned any for S5. In S4 it was all about Teyla's huge arc that turned out to me virtually nothing. Who will get the shaft in S5? Let's see, Carson's 5 eps could be called an arc I guess. They're not even doing a Shepisode until maybe the back half. McKay gets the rest as usual I guess.

I started S3 today . She would be a perfect weapon against the Wraith .
      You realize don't you that they think they are writing Teyla as Zena. No, I mean it. Stop laughing.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

July? Will be busy doing other things .
        I have to wash my hair that night.

Possibly disturbing news for those who don't want to see Ronon/Keller, from JM's blog.

Spoiler:
        Sandra writes: “1. Is anything going to happen in season 5 with the Ronon/Keller relationship? 2. Is Kolya ever coming back? 3. Is clone Beckett going to function as the real Beckett did in terms of relationships and things like that? 4. Have you read “American Gods” or “Anansi Boys” by Neil Gaiman?”

Answers: 1. More than likely. 2. Isn’t he dead? 3. Yes. 4. Not yet.

Or it could be another semantics game, who knows. Blah.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post

Possibly disturbing news for those who don't want to see Ronon/Keller, from JM's blog.

Spoiler:
          Sandra writes: “1. Is anything going to happen in season 5 with the Ronon/Keller relationship? 2. Is Kolya ever coming back? 3. Is clone Beckett going to function as the real Beckett did in terms of relationships and things like that? 4. Have you read “American Gods” or “Anansi Boys” by Neil Gaiman?”

Yep, he could mean
          Spoiler:
          they're going to break up or never get together as the case may be. Which once again leaves Rodney broken hearted.
          This is starting to sound more and more like middle school.

And since I feel silly today I give you this.

Spoiler:
          Last edited by Southern Red; 19 May 2008, 05:12 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

You've outdone yourself SR. I will probably watch it. I've been known to have the TV on while surfing.
            sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:

That makes treatment of gastric ulcers seem interesting.
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                ***Joxer almighty ...nananananna...with Gabi at his side ****

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  You realize don't you that they think they are writing Teyla as Zena. No, I mean it. Stop laughing.
                  They are doing something wrong then 'cause I liked Xena.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    They are doing something wrong then 'cause I liked Xena.
                    Is it actually possible not to like Xena???
                    sigpic

Comment

July? Will be busy doing other things .
                      » Like complaining on this forum

» As for that first R/K spoiler:

» *wanders off to ANTI Keller threads*

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        Is it actually possible not to like Xena???
                        I doubt it .

Comment

Spoiler:

Can't quite decide, is this an all time record for actually running out of anything new to do with a character BEFORE they appear as a regular or is it just an all time low?

Comment

If Jason has a better offer elsewhere, go for it, man.

Because it's depressing and entertaining, a new snipit from JM's blog involving "emotional moments."

Spoiler:
                            Erika writes: “Hi Joe is there going to be any emotional moments between Ronon and Teyla in season 5? You steered me right in BAMS’R anything at all. I also like Keller and Rodney together anything for them in season 5?”

Answer: A firm “maybe” to both.

I need to buy a bigger puke pail.

Comment

folks, this is for complaints and misgivings about season five

it is not to

speculate on why someone MIGHT be leaving in season six
                              speculate on why actors didn't return like you want them to
                              speculate on which of tptb you think are lying

Keep your stuff on topic please.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

If Jason has a better offer elsewhere, go for it, man.

Because it's depressing and entertaining, a new snipit from JM's blog involving "emotional moments."

Spoiler:
                                Erika writes: “Hi Joe is there going to be any emotional moments between Ronon and Teyla in season 5? You steered me right in BAMS’R anything at all. I also like Keller and Rodney together anything for them in season 5?”

Answer: A firm “maybe” to both.

I need to buy a bigger puke pail.
                                There was also mention of
                                Spoiler:
                                Sheyla emotional moments. Unless he means he will be consoling her on the death of the man she loves or they will be talking about Elizabeth, I'm not interested.
                                I'm afraid there is not a puke bucket big enough for this or Vegas. I remember reading a bad fan fic about that last one. *shudders*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X