Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent too much time reading Carl sagan today. Actually there can be never too much time reading Carl Sagan. Anyway, mister Sagan provided me with new ammo against sheyla. Lack of reasonable chemistry aside (root canals! yes exactly!!) here's the reason why, in a sane world, that could never ever be (and as far as I'm considered, won't ever happen, because I don't accept anything post Sunday, Sunday included as the canon): GENETICS. She's alien. With wraith DNA on top of everything. Shep has the ATA gene, which should make him, ummm, allergic to, let's say her hair, or saliva? That means no touching, no hair smelling; maybe not even belly rubbing, and kissing is out of the question. Anyway I think I have discovered the ultimate reason behind Shep being awkward and constipated whenever he gets near her. Beat the science PTB.

Plus, we all know she's alien, who can say they are physically compatible at all?
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I plan to use the total immersion theory. I'm making myself watch the Sheyla parts until it doesn't sting anymore. It doesn't take long since there are so few of them, but I'm using a sort of modified aversion therapy. Watch that painfully awkward cave scene while simultaneously poking myself with a pin. I figure by the time I get to the
      Spoiler:
      belly rub
      I'll be making Sheyla vids and will have changed my sig to include the full frontal assault kiss from Conversion.

Oh, and new theory on the
      Spoiler:
      romantic dream dinner.
      This one's for Pegasus SGA
      Spoiler:
      John is still under the rubble, bleeding from copious wounds and several orifices. Mad with fever, he dreams about a nice moment having dinner with Teyla. Then she turns into a wraith and eats him.
      or
      Spoiler:
      John has been rescued and is nekkid under the sheetz in the infirmary. His head is bandaged but blood is seeping from the gaping head wound he suffered and is trickling down his forehead. His arm is in a sling and his leg in traction. Mad with fever he dreams blah blah blah.
      Hey, we gotta have fun with it or perish.
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *does her happy dance*

I tell you what hon, if this is some kind of Dallas dream or an AU then i'm gonna be seriously ticked off.

However if they actually show the shower scenario, i'll only be mildly pissed off. What? I can't help it, i'm shallow like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        I spent too much time reading Carl sagan today. Actually there can be never too much time reading Carl Sagan. Anyway, mister Sagan provided me with new ammo against sheyla. Lack of reasonable chemistry aside (root canals! yes exactly!!) here's the reason why, in a sane world, that could never ever be (and as far as I'm considered, won't ever happen, because I don't accept anything post Sunday, Sunday included as the canon): GENETICS. She's alien. With wraith DNA on top of everything. Shep has the ATA gene, which should make him, ummm, allergic to, let's say her hair, or saliva? That means no touching, no hair smelling; maybe not even belly rubbing, and kissing is out of the question. Anyway I think I have discovered the ultimate reason behind Shep being awkward and constipated whenever he gets near her. Beat the science PTB.
        Is that your way of challenging me to write a How it should have been story involving, John, Teyla and an anaphylactic shock? (hope I've got the spelling right) 'Cause that kind of allergy would kill him within minutes (if Teyla doesn't recognize what exactly it is) .

Plus, we all know she's alien, who can say they are physically compatible at all?
        Every Sheyla shipper on this planet

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Is that your way of challenging me to write a How it should have been story involving, John, Teyla and an anaphylactic shock? (hope I've got the spelling right) 'Cause that kind of allergy would kill him within minutes (if Teyla doesn't recognize what exactly it is) .

Every Sheyla shipper on this planet
          Like I care what they say.

Write it, P, and kill him. Plus, make him suffer. I won't mind at all.

Can you tell I'm pissed? Where's that mad jedi pic of pissed me?

Comment

Like I care what they say.

Write it, P, and kill him. Plus, make him suffer. I won't mind at all.

Can you tell I'm pissed? Where's that mad jedi pic of pissed me?
            I sent it to you in a private message yesterday, asking you to approve the plotline I wrote to it
            Last edited by Pajus; 27 May 2008, 06:23 AM. Reason: Sorry, I just realized it was yesterday

Comment

Done, P. You have my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *does her happy dance*

I tell you what hon, if this is some kind of Dallas dream or an AU then i'm gonna be seriously ticked off.

However if they actually show the shower scenario, i'll only be mildly pissed off. What? I can't help it, i'm shallow like that.
                Now who's hallucinating? I don't remember saying anything about a shower. Oh wait...you were talking about Dallas. Now I get it. I thought Shep/shower and just totally blacked out for a moment.

And I would love it if they do the shower dream thing. As long as whoever is dreaming wakes up before Sunday. Heck I'd settle for First Strike.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Now who's hallucinating? I don't remember saying anything about a shower. Oh wait...you were talking about Dallas. Now I get it. I thought Shep/shower and just totally blacked out for a moment.

And I would love it if they do the shower dream thing. As long as whoever is dreaming wakes up before Sunday. Heck I'd settle for First Strike.
                  Well I do remember reading something about S&R
                  Spoiler:
                  being a dream, or something along those lines. I'll try and find the article.
                  And to say it left me feeling ticked off was an understatement. I mean what if it was true? Oh I tell you what? I'd not be a happy camper, I think even Shep's nekkid torso couldn't take away from the fact that i'd be narked if it was a dream.

I don't think it is, i'm sure JM said somewhere there would be a dream element, which I think you guys have mentioned in here.... not sure where that's going, I mean Teyla in an evening dress with Shep having lunch? I don't get it, not particularly looking forward to it unless it ends up like their last dinner. That I can live with, but yeah not sure on that one. Maybe the shower scene is in preparation for the meal with Teyla? Ahhhh it all makes perfect sense now.

Comment

I think I'll rewatch Dallas. Yeah. *firm nod*

Comment

Pegasus_SGA, what in the goddess' name are you talking about? S&R is not real?!?
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Pegasus_SGA, what in the goddess' name are you talking about? S&R is not real?!?
                        Now ladies, before you start to cuddle in the mud, let us go over some rules:

1. No biting .
                        2. No towel spank .
                        3. Wet t-shirts .
                        4. May the best man, I mean girl win .

Comment

Well I do remember reading something about S&R
                          Spoiler:
                          being a dream, or something along those lines. I'll try and find the article.
                          And to say it left me feeling ticked off was an understatement. I mean what if it was true? Oh I tell you what? I'd not be a happy camper, I think even Shep's nekkid torso couldn't take away from the fact that i'd be narked if it was a dream.

I don't think it is, i'm sure JM said somewhere there would be a dream element, which I think you guys have mentioned in here.... not sure where that's going, I mean Teyla in an evening dress with Shep having lunch? I don't get it, not particularly looking forward to it unless it ends up like their last dinner. That I can live with, but yeah not sure on that one. Maybe the shower scene is in preparation for the meal with Teyla? Ahhhh it all makes perfect sense now.
                          Shower + Sheppy ... I can't read anything past that.
                          sig made by me

Comment

First complaint: Why on Earth a bigger cast in S5 if they can't even write properly for the current cast?
                            Second complaint: They're at war and Woolsey gets to be in charge? Right. That really makes sense.
                            Signed,

Gregorius
                            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Please call me Peggy, FH, Pegasus_SGA sounds like i'm getting told off by my mother.

I read an article a while ago that hinted that some of the events in S&R could be a dream. I don't know if the reporter was just being a big meanie and teasing the readers or not. I'll try and find the article though and show you.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              Now ladies, before you start to cuddle in the mud, let us go over some rules:

1. No biting .
                              2. No towel spank .
                              3. Wet t-shirts .
                              4. May the best man, I mean girl win .
                              I told you before babes, no mud wrestling for less than 10k.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                              Shower + Sheppy ... I can't read anything past that.

Comment

Please call me Peggy, FH, Pegasus_SGA sounds like i'm getting told off by my mother.
                                Your mother calls you Pegasus_SGA???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X