X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
    Wow. I respectfully disagree.
    I agree with you. I disagree that this episode was aweful and the worst one.
    It's actually a great episode. It shows that even though Rodney seems like he's an idiot lots of times if his or someone else's life is in danger he will succeed pretty much all the time...when you least expect it.

Spoiler:

Plus the part when Rodney throws the rope up and doesn't get it at all, then Sam throws it up and gets it every time is sooo funny!! Sam rocks!

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
    Trio, Missing, Irresponsible, Irresistable, Tabula Rasa (sp) pretty much sum it up for me. Poor efforts. Harmony was a bit useless too. Most ofS5 could be added in here.
    I disagree. Those all were pretty good episodes. Especially Trio, Missing, & Tabula Rasa.
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

(sorry for double post)

I am curious why people think this is such a bad eppy? If you DON'T like it then DON'T watch it. That's one solution to the problem. LOL
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Yeah...I don't
        sigpic
        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Menage a Trio, anyone?

Comment

Either one of the IRR episodes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
              I am curious why people think this is such a bad eppy? If you DON'T like it then DON'T watch it. That's one solution to the problem. LOL
              the "if you don't like it don't watch it" mindset is an absurd strawman. those who don't like an episode have every right to criticize it, especially since criticism is helpful to those who it is directed at.
              R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

After careful consideration, I do believe Irresponsible was my least favourite. Ever.

Kolya deserved a better finale vs Sheppard than that ep.
                sigpic
                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

you only realise it's bad once you've watched it.

Comment

Working...
                  X