Best quotes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best quotes!!

Rodney: Carell, but I'd take Jon Stewart over either one.

Rodney: So if one of these men were to force themselves on me who would I chose?

Perfecto!

Both Rodney quotes and theu went something like this

"Well, Sam Weighed to much" Glare from Sam "Not that you way to much, no you have a perfect body" looks at Keller "Not that you don't have a good body"

Or

"You know" does flashing movment "I was ten years old once so you know just" Sam shoots him down
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post

"Well, Sam Weighed to much" Glare from Sam "Not that you way to much, no you have a perfect body" looks at Keller "Not that you don't have a good body"

Or

"You know" does flashing movment "I was ten years old once so you know just" Sam shoots him down
      everytime i think rodney is finally changing those li nes came out
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Keller: "Anything hurt?"
        Mckay: "Just my pride."

Comment

Red Means Bad
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneGunman View Post
            Red Means Bad
            Haha, I almost fell out of my seat laughing at that one...
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Rodney: Great idea...maybe you can show them your..uhm..

Comment

When McKay bragged about his claustrophobic experience in the jumper Carter went: "Oh please that was nothing! I was stuck in a transporter with Zalenka for 3 hours, now THAT'S hard."
                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

the two physicists Carter mentioned had me LOL

LOL she's such a geek

anyone know the exact line?

Comment

"Their´s Brilliant, and than their´s me" Dr. McKay.
                    sigpicDr.Bj�rn ��r J�nsson

ATA gene natural carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post

Or

those were awesome

Originally posted by Heaven View Post

LOL she's such a geek
                      indeed she is *sigh* I love Sam

Keller: come on it's easy, I need two guys I would know
                      Sam: ok. err...Brian Greene or Neil DeGrasse Tyson
                      Keller: *wtf?*
                      Sam: they're physicists
                      Keller: uh huh
                      Sam: they're on tv, I picked ones you should know
                      Keller: um Brian Greene I guess
                      Sam: ugh Tyson all the way
                      Rodney: you talking about Neil DeGrasse Tyson? he once stole an idea from me
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

LOL she's such a geek

I don't remember the exact wording of her explanation, but the two physicists are Brian Greene and Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Tyson is probably more well known to the general public, as he has (had?) a shown on PBS's Nova. Plus, I believe both have been part of the History Channel's show "The Universe."

By the way, here's a quote from the episode recap on Gateworld: " "To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what's going on with Carter's love life, you'll have to wait until 'Trio' for a not-so-subtle tip-off."

"... We will not be dealing with Sam's love life on Atlantis. However, a passing mention of her personal life during a candid moment is another matter."
                        (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)"

Does anyone remember anything like this? Other than preferring Clooney to Pitt, and those other silly choices she made, i don't think we heard, saw, or could infer anything about her "personal life." Or did I miss it???

Comment

Originally posted by jyh View Post
                          I don't remember the exact wording of her explanation, but the two physicists are Brian Greene and Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Tyson is probably more well known to the general public, as he has (had?) a shown on PBS's Nova. Plus, I believe both have been part of the History Channel's show "The Universe."

By the way, here's a quote from the episode recap on Gateworld: " "To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what's going on with Carter's love life, you'll have to wait until 'Trio' for a not-so-subtle tip-off."

"... We will not be dealing with Sam's love life on Atlantis. However, a passing mention of her personal life during a candid moment is another matter."
                          (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)"

Does anyone remember anything like this? Other than preferring Clooney to Pitt, and those other silly choices she made, i don't think we heard, saw, or could infer anything about her "personal life." Or did I miss it???
                          it was cut. from JM's blog
                          Sally writes: “…speaking of ‘trio’; you said to the fans that as soon as the ep aired, you’d write out the unedited version of the ‘not-so-subtle sj/ship reference’ that ended up on the cutting room floor. will you still do that?”

Answer: Sure, but it will have to wait until Monday when I’m back in the office and can get my hands on the script.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Jumper_One. I guess I can infer from the "sj/ship" reference that it's Sam and you-know-who. Personally, I wanted to see her give Agent Barrett a go! :-)

Comment

Thanks, Jumper_One.
                              you're welcome

I guess I can infer from the "sj/ship" reference that it's Sam and you-know-who.
                              indeed you can

Personally, I wanted to see her give Agent Barrett a go! :-)
                              that's just wrong
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X