Best quotes in 'Travelers'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    McKay: We don't even know who they are, remember?
    Ronon: Does it make a difference? Even if it was a fleet of hive ships, would it stop us from trying to get him back?
    Lorne: No.
    I love Ronan's charge-into-trouble attitude.

Comment

"You said 'move the ship forward.' What you should have said was 'enable inertial dampeners.'" ZOOM!!! I loved that line so much.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Nameless View Post
        "He only told us his name Reed Richards"
        Thats perhaps my favourite one heh.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          I liked Ronan's line about "does it matter?" - can't remember what he said exactly.
          I am sorry but that line that Ronon said was so " after school special" moment very cool !!!
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by p-pos View Post
            i agree

i am sorry but who is Reed Richards ??
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

i think reed richards is someone out of fantastic four i think?? he was obviously trying to cover his identity didn't work HAHA!
              sigpic
              [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

yeah it is i looked it up he Mr. Fantastic aka. ( Reed Richards) from the Fantastic Four, i was not sure , but thank you
                sigpic

Comment

nope problem WOOOO!!! bit stupid saying that name anit it. it is not normally a name that would pop into your mind straight the way
                  sigpic
                  [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    "You said 'move the ship forward.' What you should have said was 'enable inertial dampeners.'" ZOOM!!! I loved that line so much.
                    I loved that line, but i would have explained it AFTER doing it..

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                      "I'll be fine as long as you don't shoot too soon. I'm sure that's not the first time you heard that from a woman."
                      it might have been funnier if not for that second sentence

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                        it might have been funnier if not for that second sentence
                        yeah i am a little confused did she mean that in a sexual way? or something else mild like shooting a gun ?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                          yeah i am a little confused did she mean that in a sexual way? or something else mild like shooting a gun ?
                          I'm afraid so, from what I've heard. I don't want to know what it means.

Anyway, back OT . . .

SHEPPARD: I see that you’ve just fed, which means that your regeneration powers are at their highest, but I seriously doubt you can grow a new head.
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Sheppard: She had me beat, Rodney. She threatened to kill me several times. It wasn't like we were hanging out in a spa together.

Comment

Working...
                            X