Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculation: The Seer predicted the destruction of Atlantis...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
    I know what you mean but it WAS carters vision so I would assume it would be better if it was like Ronan who saw the vision
    it wouldn't matter who saw it or why Davos shared it with Carter. maybe because she's in charge, maybe because he didn't wanna share it with Keller, it really doesn't matter. it's just important that someone saw it
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      It wasn't Carter's vision, it was Davos', he just shared it with her because he assumed it was Atlantis and she is the leader. Why would it have been better it Ronon had seen it? What difference would that make?
      Exactly and there was no way he could know that it wasn't the real Atlantis.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It's a shame, that Davos saw RepliAntlantis' destruction. It was anxiety to think, that Atlantis had such a dark future ahead. Revealing otherwise took the fuzz away.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          It's a shame, that Davos saw RepliAntlantis' destruction. It was anxiety to think, that Atlantis had such a dark future ahead. Revealing otherwise took the fuzz away.
          It was a relief for me. I kept wondering if it was Atlantis how the heck would they repair it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            It was a relief for me. I kept wondering if it was Atlantis how the heck would they repair it.
            Yeah i agrre^^^^ they woulda had no way to fix it not even with the brain power of or the muscle of
            sigpic
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard!!" campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              I am just wondering if it might still come to pass.

Comment

davos see's whatever in the galaxy related to him or others around that will pass, so that vision was apart of the overall stargate atlantis story.

i three am glad that it wasnt the real atlantis coz how wud they repair it i mean its still pretty battle damaged from moving planets but how wud they repair the main tower with those primary conduits guess they'd have to steal another atlantis from the replicators how nuts wud that b doubt it cud b done

Comment

Originally posted by IlluZen View Post
                  I've compared the scenes from 4x08 The Seer and 4x10 This Mortal Coil, and the Atlantis destruction scenes seem very similar, especially in the way the central spire falls. Here are screen caps to prove my point:

From the Seer:

From this Mortal Coil:

Could it be possible that what Carter saw was actually the Replicator copy of Atlantis being destroyed? What do you all think?
                  Um aren't those the exact same shot? It's not like they spent the money to make two scenes of Atlantis being destroyed.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    Um aren't those the exact same shot? It's not like they spent the money to make two scenes of Atlantis being destroyed.
                    indeed those are the same shots
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                      Yeah, but they're from 2 different episodes. One was just the vision, and the other was the real event. Good special effects of the tower falling BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by IlluZen View Post
                        Yeah, but they're from 2 different episodes. One was just the vision, and the other was the real event. Good special effects of the tower falling BTW.
                        Yeah they were but they didn't make two versions. THey just used it in both eps.

Comment

Working...
                        X