Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
    *your secret's safe with me* The flux capacitor...I think it has something to do with a Y and brightly lit optic fibers
    Hmm don't think cristmas lights will work... back to the drawing board.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Hmm don't think cristmas lights will work... back to the drawing board.
      What about glow in the dark silly string?
      click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

What about glow in the dark silly string?
        hmm lets see powering up....... *sparks and tiny explosions* Damn!

Comment

hmm lets see powering up....... *sparks and tiny explosions* Damn!
          Oh noes!

Spoiler:
          We're so weird

Comment

Oh noes!

Spoiler:
            We're so weird
            But in a good way. Trust me you don't want to hear some of the stuff we come up with in our barracks when we're bored.

Comment

But in a good way. Trust me you don't want to hear some of the stuff we come up with in our barracks when we're bored.
              *snort*

Comment

A new bit from JM:

Happy Fourth of July to our neighbors down south! Also, Happy National Country Music Day! AND Happy Tom Sawyer Fence-Painting Day! I celebrated all three by working on my script. It reads pretty solid to me. But then again, I’m the guy who wrote it. Wait until the other writers get their critical little fingers on my masterpiece. It’s always the same thing. Paul will feel there’s too much philosophical introspection while Marty G. will feels there’s not enough. Alan will inevitably demand a better understanding of the deeper cultural subtext that underlies the off-world scenes. And Carl will criticize the font. Well, after tomorrow, it will no longer be my problem as I’ll be emailing it to Paul who will do his pass, after which hiatus will be over, we’ll be back at work, and it will be my problem again as we begin prep on The Kindred Part I.

I spoke to Paul McGillion just before the hiatus kicked off and pitched out what we had in store for him. He was very excited about the story and very much looking forward to coming back. And we look forward to having him back and, of course once again being audience to his beautiful singing voice.
                http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...ly-4-2007.html

Comment

Hmmm... so the suggestion here is that Beckett might be involved in these episodes? It is promising to hear that Paul McGillion is excited about the story arc - maybe TPTB will handle Beckett's return properly after all!

This news gives added creedence to the idea that 'The Kindred' might be a Michael episode.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Beckett singing? I wanna hear!

Comment

Hints from Joe:

Alan is plugging away on Kindred II which is an episode fans will no doubt be looking forward to. No pressure, Alan. Paul, meanwhile, phoned me up to discuss some of the changes he wants to make to Kindred I. The fact that wraith ships don’t possess shields certainly complicates matters, but I’ve always loved Paul’s idea of giving them limited regenerative capabilities. And, if it survives the polish, we get to find out where Lorne grew up. Any guesses?

We’ll be back in the offices on Monday at it looks like a week of meetings for yours truly as we head directly into prep on Kindred I, to be directed by SG-1 alumni Peter Woeste. Damn. I’ll miss spending quality time with the dogs.
                      http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-12-2007.html
                      Last edited by PG15; 12 July 2007, 03:48 PM.

Comment

So we finally get some backstory on Lorne? Awesome!
                        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                          So we finally get some backstory on Lorne? Awesome!
                          I seem to remember there was some backstory on him in "Sunday." I guess it is how you define some.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Really? Ahh I must of missed it or forgot.

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Hmm....interesting. How could the shieldless Hive ships complicate things? You'd think that if our team was fighting a Hive, it'd make things *less* complicated. Strange.

I think Lorne grew up on the West Coast of the US. What about you?

Comment

I think he meant that it complicates things from a writing standpoint. Wraith Hive ships not having shields probably introduced problems with the story or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X