Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Finally, we can stop all of the panicking. Joe has renamed his script to The Kindred.

As confirmed on his blog.
    At last, an end to the chaos and hysteria!!!

But the title is very interesting...who is the kindred? Carson, I guess. Maybe it's his older, good looking brother Danger Beckett! XD Perhaps they mean 'kindred' like 'kindred spirits'? Interesting...
    click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      LOL I loved that and about the title it is obvious that it is a working title. I just had a terrifying thought, lets hope they don't hook vista into the atalntis database! If they do this might happen
      that is soooooo true, my bro-in-law works for Microsoft and the poor sod has to put up with a very crashy computer bbecause its Operating System is.... you guessed it, Crapta(Vista) though Jimira calls it a entirely different name..... errr... names

though when I first read this thread I was like.... what? good idea for a ad campaigne though if you ask me, it seems as if amny fan writers are writing Carsons return nito their stories these days since
      Spoiler:
      he passed on to the next life the poor guy

hmmmm..... the Kindred.... very very catchy, i like it.... the kitty likes it!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

PG15 thanks for the info . All we have to do now is debate the new title . The new title will suit Michael's toys, however, in my opinion there are better titles out there. For example, "Wraith gone mad" or "Never run with the scissors " "Go suck on a lemon"

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
          At last, an end to the chaos and hysteria!!!

But the title is very interesting...who is the kindred? Carson, I guess. Maybe it's his older, good looking brother Danger Beckett! XD Perhaps they mean 'kindred' like 'kindred spirits'? Interesting...
          I like that interpretation. It makes sense. After all, Michael is a twisted version of Carson.

Or maybe it refers to Michael's bug "family".

Comment

First thought, figured it was Ancient related, and those with the ancient gene.

Or it could be Teyla related and all those people who have the same sort of mutated human/wraith gene.<---which would be cool to watch. It would connect the wraith---by default retrovirus and Carson and it would relate to the ever present Teyla arc.

Or it could go the Ronon route and those like Ronon...ie Runners, as was mentioned in Sateda. You know the blinking of other Runners on other planets. Maybe they might tell us or at least confirm that Ronon has the chromosome in Poisoning the Well. Hence the Wraith couldn't or wouldn't feed on him.
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              that is soooooo true, my bro-in-law works for Microsoft and the poor sod has to put up with a very crashy computer bbecause its Operating System is.... you guessed it, Crapta(Vista) though Jimira calls it a entirely different name..... errr... names

though when I first read this thread I was like.... what? good idea for a ad campaigne though if you ask me, it seems as if amny fan writers are writing Carsons return nito their stories these days since
              Spoiler:
              he passed on to the next life the poor guy

hmmmm..... the Kindred.... very very catchy, i like it.... the kitty likes it!!
              I know my mom just bought a laptop with Vista and it's already crashed and she's had it less that 4 days.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Kindred, ahh much better name.

Comment

Back during the beginning of Season three several episode titles were presented, including Delicious Fat Guy (which became Irresistable), and THE KINDRED. I think they said it had something to do with showing darker sides of the team. Could it be the same, but just about Beckett? I do think though thatit will have something to do with Michael.
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                    Back during the beginning of Season three several episode titles were presented, including Delicious Fat Guy (which became Irresistable), and THE KINDRED. I think they said it had something to do with showing darker sides of the team. Could it be the same, but just about Beckett? I do think though thatit will have something to do with Michael.
                    I bet that it has to do with Michael and Beckett.

Comment

I bet that it has to do with Michael and Beckett.
                      Ditto. I agree with the Person (sorry, forgot your name and I'm too lazy to go look it up! ) that said Michael is a twisted verson of Carson. Too true, my friend, too true.

I totally think that Carson's return and Michael are intertwined. I like the angle that Carson is being controlled by Michael and Haliyah's theory continues to seem correct

This is gonna be SO good! *squee!*

Comment

I think the million dollar question here is:

"Who will be the first to go fishing with Carson?"

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          I think the million dollar question here is:

"Who will be the first to go fishing with Carson?"
                          ROTFL!!!!!! lol:*snort* Homigod. Wow... that is so awesome.

McKay, then the dude with the exploding tumor that Carson saved, then everybody else.

Comment

McKay, then the dude with the exploding tumor that Carson saved, then everybody else.
                            NONONO! Jack and SAM! Must be Jack and Sam!

Comment

no no no! The first person is TEYLA, then McKay, then the guy with the exploding tumor, then everybody else.

I say Teyla first because she was the second to last person he ever would save the life of.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

NONONO! Jack and SAM! Must be Jack and Sam!
                                0.o Why them?

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                no no no! The first person is TEYLA, then McKay, then the guy with the exploding tumor, then everybody else.

I say Teyla first because she was the second to last person he ever would save the life of.
                                Teyla would be good but I said McKay because he seemed to feel more guilty IMO and would want to make up for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X