Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been thinking of ep titles...

Return of the living dead

Rise of the Phoenix

or Out of the Ashes

Hehehe...

*runs out the thread*

Comment

You know, now that I think about it, I actually like the (temporary) title. It's very epic, in a B-Movie sort of way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        I've been thinking of ep titles...

Return of the living dead

Rise of the Phoenix

or Out of the Ashes

Hehehe...

*runs out the thread*
        How about....

Die Another Day
        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

How about FATMAN and Ronon?

Comment

Nah, if you want to go there, it's better to have "John and the Fatman".

I wonder how many people get that reference.

Comment

Uh...I'm not one of them. Care to explain?

Comment

Sure, it's pretty subtle/obscure:

Jake and the Fatman

No, I'm not that old as to remember watching this, but they refer to it a lot on the Seinfeld DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Jake and the Fatman

No, I'm not that old as to remember watching this, but they refer to it a lot on the Seinfeld DVDs.
                  Ah. Gotcha. I <3 Seinfeld but haven't seen it a lot recently.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                    THe episode was Crystal Skull, where they were talking about...something that sounds like Nintendos passing through them. I think.

No not the Vista! Anything but that!
                    LOL I loved that and about the title it is obvious that it is a working title. I just had a terrifying thought, lets hope they don't hook vista into the atalntis database! If they do this might happen
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      LOL I loved that and about the title it is obvious that it is a working title. I just had a terrifying thought, lets hope they don't hook vista into the atalntis database! If they do this might happen
                      No, I think Vista would crash and sink the city. It returns to the surface in '*Rise* of the Googlions'.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Jake and the Fatman

Are you implying I'm old? I used to watch Jake and the Fatman with my mum, sure I was about 8 or so when that came out. It was a TEH cool show. Murder mysteries and such. I think I used to watch it after Miami Vice. If you're wondering: Yes, I'm all over Miami Vice reruns!!
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I watched Jake and the Fatmman's spin-off, Diagnosis Murder. I liked it a lot at the time.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

I remember Jake & the Fatman being on, but I never watched it myself.

Maybe it'll be about a helper app/gopher/search engine that was left on a search for so long that it eventually evolved into something bigger... and dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                              THe episode was Crystal Skull, where they were talking about...something that sounds like Nintendos passing through them. I think.
                              Yep - neutrinos.

Comment

Just caught the title of this thread. Im not put off by the title, its not going to be the real little, they dont generally go for stupid official titles. Cept wormhole extreame. And they have never dont "the rise of" as a title in 13years of combined TV.
                                As to plot i think its going to be quite interesting. ive got a feeling the travellers are going to play a big part in this episode, because they are meant to recur in the back half of the season. It cant be the Mid season 2 parter because that would make it a 5 episode parter. They might as well call it the LOTR's sci fi trilogy.
                                Gotta say im looking forward to the mid season so much, maybe the rise of the googlions will be related to the travellers. I have a plot forming, the Travellers use thier ancient battleship, after ATA gening from Shepard. They unwittingly attack the replicators and they get a virus aboard thier ship. In the end we have to intervene and protect the generational ships of the Travellers from thier own, replicator controlled ancient warship. In the end the replicators take over a chunk of the travellers fleet but we destroy the Aurora with our new "upgrades". The replicators are taking over, using the virus they tried to put in to atlantis in S3 finale.
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X