Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
    LOL! How about Tom?
    How about Pete?!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Harry.
      The Brains
      The Heart
      The Soul
      The Strength
      The Voice of Reason
      The Will

It's My Atlantis

^_^,ll..

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        How about Pete?!
        Originally posted by Wombatbaby View Post
        Harry.
        LOL! What about Joe?
        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Some floor plans for sets used in "The Kindred Part 1":

The Daedalus

Wraith Lab

And a tiny hint for "The Kindred Part 2":

Congratulations to Alan McCullough who handed in his first draft of Kindred II. There won’t be a dry eye in the house when this one airs.
          Link

Sorry Xicer. I'll let ya to the others.

Comment

lol you beat me to it right when I was about to post.

Anyway, I wonder as to what repercussions in an earlier episode he is talking about when he mentioned the Sheppard-Caldwell scene. I wonder if it's an episode we've even seen. And we got to look at the interior of a Wraith lab, looks interesting.
            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Indeed. It's good to know that they're following up on past stories (which I think will be one in Season 4) instead of just forgetting them out right like in the latter half of Season 3.

But hey, don't dwell on it; you still got the Doppleganger, Quarantine, and Missing threads to update. Get to it!

Comment

Well...if you insist.

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

Congratulations to Alan McCullough who handed in his first draft of Kindred II. There won’t be a dry eye in the house when this one airs.

Hmm, wonder who dies.....

Comment

Carson (for real this time) maybe? Since we know this is the episode where he comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                      Carson (for real this time) maybe? Since we know this is the episode where he comes back.
                      As long as they don't turn him into a yo-yo.
                      The Brains
                      The Heart
                      The Soul
                      The Strength
                      The Voice of Reason
                      The Will

It's My Atlantis

^_^,ll..

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatbaby View Post
                        As long as they don't turn him into a yo-yo.
                        Indeed no yo-yoing characters.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Indeed no yo-yoing characters.
                          We don't want Carson to become the Daniel of SGA.
                          click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

More on part 1:

For instance, today, the line was: “Same as you. Scavenging the ruins of a dead world.” but the actor forgot the line halfway through his delivery, so we gave him another shot. He started: “Same as you. Scavenging…Damn, can I start again?” “Sure,”we said and he took it from the top. “Same as you. Scavenging…” “The ruins - “prompted Sean Cossey our casting director. “The ruins…”he repeated. Beat. “Of a dead world,”Sean filled in the blank. “Scavenging the ruined lost world,”finished the actor. Close enough. “Great,”I said. “Thanks for coming in.”

With the auditions completed, we make our top three choices, then head back to the office where we peruse the taped selections with the other producers and make our final decisions. A call back to Sean books the actors and, provided any unforeseen scheduling conflicts, Kindred I is cast and that part of the pre-production process is complete.
                            http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-20-2007.html

Comment

You're lucky I went to Olive Garden for dinner tonight.

and lol at the actor. Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                More on part 1:

For instance, today, the line was: “Same as you. Scavenging the ruins of a dead world.” but the actor forgot the line halfway through his delivery, so we gave him another shot. He started: “Same as you. Scavenging…Damn, can I start again?” “Sure,”we said and he took it from the top. “Same as you. Scavenging…” “The ruins - “prompted Sean Cossey our casting director. “The ruins…”he repeated. Beat. “Of a dead world,”Sean filled in the blank. “Scavenging the ruined lost world,”finished the actor. Close enough. “Great,”I said. “Thanks for coming in.”

With the auditions completed, we make our top three choices, then head back to the office where we peruse the taped selections with the other producers and make our final decisions. A call back to Sean books the actors and, provided any unforeseen scheduling conflicts, Kindred I is cast and that part of the pre-production process is complete.
                                http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-20-2007.html
                                The bit about "Scavenging the ruins of a dead world" made me wonder if we were going to see the Travellers in this episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X