Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Quarantine" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    Do we know this is the relationships episode, and not the crossover episode?
    Huh? What crossover ep? How long have I been out of the loop?!
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
      Huh? What crossover ep? How long have I been out of the loop?!
      The one mentioned in the beginning post of this thread.

What I'm understanding from this is that we know of two episodes that Carl Binder is writing, the "relationships" episode and the crossover episode. "Quarantine" is written by Carl Binder, but do we know for sure which of the two it is? Does it have to be the relationships episode, or could it possibly be the crossover episode? That's all I'm asking - whether someone knows something I don't about why this would be the relationships episode rather than the crossover episode.

If it's the crossover episode, maybe whoever comes over from SG-1 gets trapped on Atlantis during a quarantine, for as yet unknown reasons. Maybe that's where the hint about a possible Ronon/Teal'c fight came from.

Just speculating!
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

The crossover is referring to Teal'c's cameo appearance I believe.
        Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
          Well, Teal'c cameo is in Reunion, which is in the first half of the season. I was under the impression that this crossover episode was in the 2nd half of the season. I could be wrong however. *shrugs*
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

The one mentioned in the beginning post of this thread.

What I'm understanding from this is that we know of two episodes that Carl Binder is writing, the "relationships" episode and the crossover episode. "Quarantine" is written by Carl Binder, but do we know for sure which of the two it is? Does it have to be the relationships episode, or could it possibly be the crossover episode? That's all I'm asking - whether someone knows something I don't about why this would be the relationships episode rather than the crossover episode.

If it's the crossover episode, maybe whoever comes over from SG-1 gets trapped on Atlantis during a quarantine, for as yet unknown reasons. Maybe that's where the hint about a possible Ronon/Teal'c fight came from.

Just speculating!

Well the above picture and statement says Quarantine ep written by carl binder----I think the assumption was made that the relationship ep is Quarantine, but there's a small chance it might not be. I think it's actually this one, but this one looks completed, so it doesn't fit JM's terminology of "starting work on writing". The crossover ep hasn't even been written yet---so it's definitely not Quarantine.

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
            Huh? Teal'c will already be showing up in Reunion, or that's what I thought.

Link

Stargate SG-1 co-star Christopher Judge ("Teal'c") will make a cameo appearance in this episode, according to executive producer Joseph Mallozzi.
            Last edited by vaberella; 01 June 2007, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Well the above picture and statement says the relationship ep written by carl binder----so I'm assuming it's the relationship currently under discussion. The crossover ep hasn't even been written yet.
              No, that's what I was asking. The picture came from Joe's blog last night. The quote came from the SGA Spoilers blog. I was thinking if that comment had come from two or three months ago, Carl Binder might have already finished both episodes. But I just checked it, and the date on the source for that entry is May 7. Seeing as how it was fairly recent, it's likely that you're right - it's probably the "relationships" episode.

I apologize for not checking that out before posting.
              - Life after Stargate -
              sigpic

Comment

Well, Teal'c cameo is in Reunion, which is in the first half of the season. I was under the impression that this crossover episode was in the 2nd half of the season. I could be wrong however. *shrugs*
                Oh is the crossover when all of them go to Earth? Because I know in Miller's Crossing, they go to Earth, just no talk of Teyla. So do you guys think the crossover is them all going to Earth, since we know that Teyla and Ronon both go to Earth.

Comment

Oh is the crossover when all of them go to Earth? Because I know in Miller's Crossing, they go to Earth, just no talk of Teyla. So do you guys think the crossover is them all going to Earth, since we know that Teyla and Ronon both go to Earth.
                  Well, now I'm really confused, because I'd assumed Teyla would be with them in Miller's Crossing.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, now I'm really confused, because I'd assumed Teyla would be with them in Miller's Crossing.
                    In the spoiler I was given, we asked about Teyla and there's no mention of her. That's not to say she's not there, but she's not mentioned while McKay is mentioned and definitely John and Ronon <---you'd figure with them mentioning Ronon we'd see Teyla. But there was no discussion of her. So I'm unsure of how it's going, she just might not be in the spoiler scene they have, but in other parts. So I was saying, if she's not in MC, maybe she's in the crossover with the others and they go back to Earth again.

Comment

From JM's Apirl 15's entry:

Sarah writes: “Are we going to see any of the main cast out of their uniforms in season 4?”

Answer: Yup. Even Teyla and Ronon will don some atypical civvies in Miller’s Crossing.
                      Vab, I gotta ask; when you say "in the spoilers I was given" are you saying you have another source besides the ones we all get?

A seeeecret source?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        From JM's Apirl 15's entry:

Vab, I gotta ask; when you say "in the spoilers I was given" are you saying you have another source besides the ones we all get?

A seeeecret source?
                        Of course that's what I mean. Actually not so secret, tons of people have the info by now.

Comment

A hint about the plot from JM:

And Carl is putting the finishing touches on Quarantine, an episode in which an imposed isolation tests various relationships around the base.

Comment

Untill we have some more information about this episode, I'm going to remain slightly wary. I mean, we already have a "Atlantis epidemic" episode, so I hope that they won't have a repeat of that.

But my opinion will probably be changed when more spoilers come out.
                            click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              A hint about the plot from JM:
                              When I first read the quote from JM you posted, the only thing that came to mind was people taking off their clothes and humping one another. Don't ask me why, but I have those really cheesy 80s films, like the ones where they put something in the food and people just get horny. Or some kid tricks another kid into sexually attacking another kid. Okay, so maybe I was the only kid growing up watching T&A matinee on USA.

Of course, I'm sure I'm wrong, but I don't get how many tests the team has to go through to get know their bond is strong. I might get a bit tired of team bonding stories.

Comment

And Carl is putting the finishing touches on Quarantine, an episode in which an imposed isolation tests various relationships around the base.
                                May be with this episode will begin the CG Wraith/Carter shipping. JM said that Carter and the Wraith will be shipped together. In the previous episodes we haven't got a hint about that kind of relationship so it's possiblle this episode to be the first scene of Carter/Wraith love/whatever relationship.
                                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                                Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                                http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                                My fan fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X