The Bola Kai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harekin View Post
    Can I just ask why Teyla kept throwing away the Bola Kai weapons and keeping her stick?!
    Because shes a fool?
    Or maybe its because she hates the Bola Kai and there4 did not use their weapons to renforce her hate, and out of respect for her people (as at the time she thought the Kai killed them all)
    she is a master figther using sticks and we all knwon that sticks and large logs are the most powerful weapons in the universe. They can even take down Imprials At-STs
    sigpic
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Okay, this is the cruz. Joe Mallozzi said on his blog they're cannibals, and it's insinuated they are on the show. So, which is canon?
      I guess they are cannibals then, which kind of sucks really. I had hoped they would not be. Not only do we have to worry about the wraith eating people, but the Bola Kai as well! Hooray...

Comment

Originally posted by Nuitari View Post
        I guess they are cannibals then, which kind of sucks really. I had hoped they would not be. Not only do we have to worry about the wraith eating people, but the Bola Kai as well! Hooray...
        Just goes to show that Wraith and humans aren't all that different, really.

It would be interesting to know why this group of Pegasus galaxy humans turned to cannibalism but we'll probably never find out.
        sigpic

Comment

Perhaps their cannibalism is only ritualistic? Like, maybe they eat their own dead in order to keep a part of their loved one with them forever? lol, there is a group of people on Earth who do exactly that. *shudders* I would really hate to go to one of their funerals.

Comment

Was it just me, or did the Bola Kai's weapons resemble Jaffa staff weapons? They looked a little shorter, brown, and they didn't open, but they looked very similar. I got a mental image of the props guys cutting down all the staff weapons after SG1 ended and spray-painting them brown...

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin View Post
              Can I just ask why Teyla kept throwing away the Bola Kai weapons and keeping her stick?!
              That bugged me too... They had these sword things and spikey club, but no, she was happy with a branch and her knife... She could've at least given something to Keller to use (or hold, since she seemed reluctant to use anything...)...

Comment

Working...
              X