A new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
    I'd put Rodney McKay into the $200k+ range, Zalenka $150k+, $Sheppard $80K+ and Carter/Caldwell/Ellis all $100k.
    How many times has Carter been the brains behind saving the world??? I would wanna be paid more than $100k for that purpose alone.

CJ

Comment

Atlantis should have some good per diem, even if they have room and board.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        and remember none of what happened in Home was real.
        But McKay would have realised that something was up if his apartment was different. That was after all how Sheppard worked it out.

Comment

Originally posted by cjp240573 View Post
          How many times has Carter been the brains behind saving the world??? I would wanna be paid more than $100k for that purpose alone.

CJ
          I agree, but what would they ever use all that money for? I mean they are busy saving the world not bidding for time shares...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shiro View Post
            So Rodney bought his sister a new car, just like that, which made me think about how much the crew of Atlantis get paid.

Certainly enough to drop money on a car like that, but do you think that it's a case of them getting paid a lot, or just having no where to spend it?

Also, I'd imagine that Rodney probably gets paid more than Sheppard, as he's not specifically military personnel. He'd have to be employed on a contract to the military, which might be quite lucrative.

Also, what about Teyla and Ronon? Do you think they get paid?
            Actually, in McKay and Mrs. Miller, Jeannie asks Rodney if he works for the US government and he replies that no, he works for a multinational oversight advisory (probably the IOA).

Comment

I don't mind the prius product placment it seems like a good car I even want one. It seems that the stargate universe also has to deal with overpriced gas as well.

Comment

Originally posted by chestnu1 View Post
                I don't mind the prius product placment it seems like a good car I even want one. It seems that the stargate universe also has to deal with overpriced gas as well.
                It is not the only hybrid vehicle out there, but it is the one that is most visible. I hope Toyota paid for the product placement, because I would hate to think that the "Left Coast" applies to Vancouver as well as LA. There are some well made American vehicles that are Hybrids too and some people in Hollywood are just starting to acknowledge this fact, but Vancouver seems to be behind the times.
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X