• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meal, Ready-to Eat actually

Edit: what s/he said^

I thought they all tasted like chicken?

Comment

Urghhh As soon as I read that I remembered it!!!!!!
      Teyla in Michael.... Oh well.
      Gimmi a Lion bar any day (uk chocolate bar)

Thanks everyone.... Hungry now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
        Meal, Ready-to Eat actually

Edit: what s/he said^

The only part of an MRE that tastes like chicken is the craker and cheese spread... and I never found out (i.e. never wanted to find out) why that was.
        LLAP

Comment

Hang on just a thought arn't MRE's (look at me being all technical!) like ready meals like TV dinners. And the bars are actually well just power bars. Teo different things?????
          In Michael when Teyla said they call them meals ready to eat she handed him a tray with a meal on it rather than a power bar. Or am I being really dense at being confused over a really obvious thing.
          Be kind!

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post
            Hang on just a thought arn't MRE's (look at me being all technical!) like ready meals like TV dinners. And the bars are actually well just power bars. Teo different things?????
            In Michael when Teyla said they call them meals ready to eat she handed him a tray with a meal on it rather than a power bar. Or am I being really dense at being confused over a really obvious thing.
            Be kind!
            Yes. It was just a power bar. And yes, MRE's are, essentially, TV dinners.

And as for the actual topic...

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
            Why did John believe Harmony over Rodney about something like theft of an MRI?

Aren't they friends? Aren't they supposed to know and trust each other? John seemed to actually wise up about how immature Harmony was towards the end, but at the beginning, he seemingly took her word for it.

Or was that just him trying to get a rise out of Rodney?
            ...I really don't think Sheppard cared one way or the other which one of them ate it, but I do think that he believed Rodney and just wanted to drop the subject. I mean, it was just a power bar.
            LLAP

Comment

Originally posted by Aquarian View Post
              Yes. It was just a power bar. And yes, MRE's are, essentially, TV dinners.

And as for the actual topic...

...I really don't think Sheppard cared one way or the other which one of them ate it, but I do think that he believed Rodney and just wanted to drop the subject. I mean, it was just a power bar.
              I agree. What I odn't get is why would Harmony care if John found out. She had a lot of the I am going to be queen attitude throughout the ep My word is law kinda thing. I was suprised she didn't just say 'Yes I took it because I was hungry' What was with getting Mckay into trouble. Didn't get that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
                Just the Macaroni Cheese in The First Commandment .Allegedly .

Originally posted by Emme View Post
                Be kind!
                I'm always kind ,and besides I found that scene in Michael a little confuzzling too.
                I think the rations allocated ( if my ex-forces rl pal was right ) are all called generically MRE packs ,as it seems to cover the bars ,choc packs and the ready-to-eat sachets ,as the little bags just need to be reheated ?

Urk.On the topic : I think John just had better sense than to provoke a pointless argument with Harmony over a snack.After all,the reason they agreed to go with the girl was to preserve the trading agreement with Harmony's planet.
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                X