Genii vs a little girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genii vs a little girl

Did it seem strange to anyone else that there were that many Genii hunting Harmony?? I mean, she's just one bratty little girl and they need all of those soldiers to kill her.. Something's up. Discuss any conspiracy theories you may have about this.

Since the Genii were able to come through the gate unseen originally, they could have called for backup when it became clear that it was more than just one incredibly annoying little girl.

Comment

It wasn't just one annoying little girl though. There was an annoying scientist and one BMF that's already single-handedly taken on the Genii before
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Mardola probably had one assasin but he called more Genni when she learned that her sister got shep and mckay to help.
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
          Mardola probably had one assasin but he called more Genni when she learned that her sister got shep and mckay to help.
          Or she called them to get reinforcements once she realised shep and rodney were on planet.. Before she leared that they were to protect the little sister,

Comment

Maybe they were all going to split the commission so a lot of them volunteered to help out.
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe it was a rebel group of Genii, and that was all of them. Maybe they were travelling from planet to planet as a group hiding from Laden, and the reason they were helping the middle sister was that she'd promised to help them out with supplies, safehouses, etc when she became queen.

Comment

Maybe they needed a lot of them BECAUSE OF THE BEAST!

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                  Maybe they needed a lot of them BECAUSE OF THE BEAST!
                  Very good point.
                  The Genii have underestimated the team before and they know where it gets them. It made sense to me. Think the storm, the eye and iresonsible in particular.

Comment

I do think think Laden had anything to do with that group that wanted agreed to kill Harmony. I mean the guy chosed to save his own sisters life & & change the way the Genii do things. I would think at least when it comes to the Genii Ladens heart is in the right place so far.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                      I do think think Laden had anything to do with that group that wanted agreed to kill Harmony. I mean the guy chosed to save his own sisters life & & change the way the Genii do things. I would think at least when it comes to the Genii Ladens heart is in the right place so far.
                      We haven't head from the genii in a really long time, who knows whats going on with them. And that is a good number of "rebel" soldiers and Mardola did say, "Relations between our two peoples." Those soldiers probably worked with the knowledge of Radim (who wouldn't have known that Altantians would be there) or as Shepperd said, someone said taht something had to be done, and those soldiers decided to take that course of action.

As to the original question, they probably called for back up, I doubt the stargate was being watched.
                      BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Originally posted by Chezlee View Post
                        We haven't head from the genii in a really long time, who knows whats going on with them. And that is a good number of "rebel" soldiers and Mardola did say, "Relations between our two peoples." Those soldiers probably worked with the knowledge of Radim (who wouldn't have known that Altantians would be there) or as Shepperd said, someone said taht something had to be done, and those soldiers decided to take that course of action.

As to the original question, they probably called for back up, I doubt the stargate was being watched.
                        Maybe Radim isn't in charge anymore. They could have had another coup. They could have a Koyla type leader now. Someone who is very keen on trading.

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post
                          Maybe Radim isn't in charge anymore. They could have had another coup. They could have a Koyla type leader now. Someone who is very keen on trading.
                          Like a rabid Ferengi.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                            Like a rabid Ferengi.
                            'Exploitation begins at home'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post
                              'Exploitation begins at home'!!!
                              "Treat people in your debt like family. Exploit them."

Comment

Working...
                              X