• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is...

LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by krash View Post
      are you kidding...McKay is gonna take a digital picture of it. That's probably his screensaver...wallpaper...MySpace avatar...
      Knowing Rodney, he'd probably try to replace all the screensavers in the Atlantis control room with it haha.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
        Knowing Rodney, he'd probably try to replace all the screensavers in the Atlantis control room with it haha.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Totally cracked me up! Notice her standing bravely between them. She is such a teenager.

Originally posted by krash View Post
          are you kidding...McKay is gonna take a digital picture of it. That's probably his screensaver...wallpaper...MySpace avatar...
          If he had a camera, he has already emailed that pic to the entire expedition. It is most definitely his screensaver.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana
          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I like the fact that it made Rodney feel a little better espically after the last episode.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
              Oh god I love that.

Comment

When Harmony mentioned that she had a painting done, I had a feeling the painting would focus more on McKay then Sheppard(seeing how her attraction was towards McKay now), but nothing could have prepared me for seeing the actual pic, I burst into laughter so hard that I was literally crying. This was truely one of those moments of stargate that will always stand out.

Comment

Who else would love to see a shot of that painting hanging in Rodney's quarters the way Ronon has the painting in his quarters?

I don;t ask much for future episodes, just a little bit where Shep sees it and gets this exasperated look on his face. Never mind if(look, HUGE spoilers for later in the season, please don't read if you don't want to be spoiled)
                  Spoiler:
                  it was one of the first things Carson saw when he comes back.
                  It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                  --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

I didnt like that picture. Sheppard saved them and he is made out to be a coward? And I don't like that little girl either.

Comment

Originally posted by Opener View Post
                      Who else would love to see a shot of that painting hanging in Rodney's quarters the way Ronon has the painting in his quarters?
                      I mentioned in the other thread that I would love for Rodney to keep that painting.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Here's the painting, in glorious HD
                        Attached Files
                        Truth is relative. Pick one that works

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman View Post
                          Here's the painting, in glorious HD

that is just fantastic!! HD is fantastic for this one!

So how many fans are going to be having this as our wallpaper for a while then!

Comment

Just added it now.
                            STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                            legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Soul View Post
                              I didnt like that picture. Sheppard saved them and he is made out to be a coward? And I don't like that little girl either.
                              He didn't save them..............He was the usurper! USURPER!!!!!!
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

that was hilarious, i literally was laughing so hard, that's the 2nd painting on 2 worlds Rodney has of him being almighty

Comment

Working...
                                X