Here Is an Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here Is an Idea

Ok on Earth we have an Alpha base for the SG teams etc, In Atlantis however i would have thought the most obvious thing to do, when Carter took over was to create more ZPM's. They have the technology to do it off world, they have the man ( and woman) power in Mckay, Zelinka, Carter and even Dr Lee from the SGC, if this had been done the fight with replicators would have been easier as would fighting the wrath, Ori etc. just a side note: what happened to the ZPM's on the Replicator planet when it was destoryed? were they all overloaded or what ?

Your ideas please?

I'm sorry, how where they able to make new ZedPM's (I'm aussie)?

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
    : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

the physics and maths required for a ZPM most likely are as simple as Quantum Physics is to a 10 year old.

it makes my brain melt and it makes me feel stupid.

the crystal is just the casing. we're talking about uniting about every part of sci fi.

powergeneration, wormholes, quantum physics, relativity, zero point energy, vacuum energy, power transformation, exotic particles, virtual particles.

it's like calculating the exact mass of a Proton.

Comment

Indeed. Don't you think that if they could've made more, they would've?
        Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

the ancients powered their cities with 3 of them, and put them on ships, yet despite the fact that they just could've used them as nukes to blow up entire fleets, they lost.

so apparently, it either requires specialized equipment, or a long time to make them.

Comment

ZPM's likely aren't too hard to make as Janus was willing to make some for Weir before Ancients left. That should reflect that they don't take too long to make either.

The Stargate expedition likely didn't make ZPM's because they couldn't fully translate the Ancient language, the data base consumed a lot of energy and because overall its the equivalent to us finding the Ancient city of Atlantis and trying to cypher through and find one perticular thing from all that info.

Comment

While they're at it, why didn't they just build more Atlantis's (Atlanti?) so that they could give them to friends and neighbors?
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

ZPM's likely aren't too hard to make as Janus was willing to make some for Weir before Ancients left. That should reflect that they don't take too long to make either.
                NONSENSE

he gave the location of several ZPM's

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  NONSENSE

he gave the location of several ZPM's
                  I believe initially he was going to have some ZPM's made on the spot for Weir, but seeing as he was given a no by the council, he had to resort giving her the location of where the ZPM's were located.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                    While they're at it, why didn't they just build more Atlantis's (Atlanti?) so that they could give them to friends and neighbors?
                    We've seen at least one another Atlantis-style city-ship in The Tower. There may be more lurking around somewhere in the Pegasus Galaxy but there's just no way to know for sure.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Encoder View Post
                      I'm sorry, how where they able to make new ZedPM's (I'm aussie)?

Okay its common knowledge that ZedPMs (im also aussie lol), are basically just crystals, but the crystals themselves draw their power from sub-space, SOOOOOOOOOO Earth now has in their possession all the technology of the Asgard right? why not use the Asgard synthesiser to create the crystals and let the crystals draw out power?

Honnestly they have Mckay (yay!) and Carter (boo) working on the Stargate program they should be able to create earth based ZPM'z (ZedPM'z)

= good WWMD

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                        We've seen at least one another Atlantis-style city-ship in The Tower. There may be more lurking around somewhere in the Pegasus Galaxy but there's just no way to know for sure.
                        And on the replicator planet there was one at least

Comment

Working...
                        X