Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would be the Final Result ?( Ronon V Teal'c )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Would be the Final Result ?( Ronon V Teal'c )

If Carter hadn't stopped the fight between Teal'c and Ronon on Atlantis, who would have won. I personally think T. If this has already been posted my bad.
    Some say that he has only one ear.
    And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
    All we know is he's called
    sigpic

I think they would have clubbed each other over their heads at the same time.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I don't know. They were even when Carter broke it up. It would really go down to who got the right opportunity given their equalness in fighting
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Apparently they had been at it for an hour already according to Sheppard when Carter walked in and asked him... I reckon there prolly was never gonna be a winner... The two might have just fought it out until they were both too tired to fight any longer.

Then again... Who's to say that one of em might not have got a lucky shot in somewhere as the tiredness set in? It's anyones guess really cos those two are far too equally parred! lol.
        www.stargatetew.com - An Unofficial Unreal Tournament 3 Total Conversion

www.moddb.com - Change The Game

Comment

Teal'c would win because his jaffa training would give him much more stanima that Ronon. in the episode where john is turning into an iratus human after being fead on by the wraith girl who took the gene therapy ronon is tired after a run with john hich is only a few time more than his normal run. (srry i hvent watched sga is sg1 in a long time some episde names/ character nams are fadeing)

Comment

Teal'c would win.

Comment

Teal'c would win easily. Jason isn't that big of a guy, he's just tall, Judge is full on jacked... Teal'c has been fighting forever, and was First Prime for a reason. Ronon was a great soldier and a rebel, but so was Teal'c. I liked Ronon better, but in all honesty, Teal'c would just need to get one good hit in and Ronon would be done. Teal'c gets my bet, while Ronon gets my support.

Comment

Teal'c Easily.
                Favorite Characters:
                Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
                Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
                SG1: Jack O'Neill
                SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
                Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Teal'c would of destroyed Ronon if Carter had never stopped the fight. It looked like he was holding back the whole time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Old man Vs. Young man. They seemed equally matched so that makes it a test of endurance, surely the young man has to come out on top here.

Comment

Old man Vs. Young man. They seemed equally matched so that makes it a test of endurance, surely the young man has to come out on top here.
                      Its uncertain who would win in the match we saw. If they were the same age Teal'c would win, hands down.

Comment

Working...
                      X