Lanteans: Out-Wraithing the Wraith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skie View Post
    that the SGA characters were flawless heroes. *cough* EXCUSE ME?
    As someone who teaches creative writing, how the HELL does this work? Ignoring the obvious flaws that they have, how does that make characters interesting?
    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

I am watching the whole series again and was hunting for this very thread.......

I have a somewhat different outlook on the SGA team now.... It's like WTF?

I was rooting for Todd and in fact find him a very sympathetic character considering all he has been through. Screw the SGA team let them eat cake. Now having a different outlook myself I'd have been happy had the city been nuked in the last episode.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X