Should Todd join SGA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Do I need to say that again?

Rewind:
    !!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    I second that with some more Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Why not? More Todd trying to further hisown gain.... wait... ok.... lol!!

Nope... still want more Todd
      sigpic

Comment

I think Todd with SGA is a good idea...I don't want to get to know him though.
        I think he should be done like ambassador Kosh from B-5.

I don't like it when we identify with aliens like Wraith it's too much, they are scarey and knowing more curbs that fear. Notice we don't see the illusions the wraith normally use in their attacks.

Comment

I actually think he could of fit into a main cast member on the show. He could easily replace Ronon, although he wouldn't be trusted, and he would be in a cell alot he still could of fit in as a main cast member of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
            I think Todd with SGA is a good idea...I don't want to get to know him though.

I wouldn't mind "getting to know" Todd.... lol!! I think it would be fun.
            sigpic

Comment

um No.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
              Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

To each their own... lol!!
                sigpic

Comment

I personally think if Todd joined SGA they would change him and I don't like that. We aren't allowed to feel for the wraith more than the slightest bit as they are the enemy. Todd needs to stay true to his people and his values.

Once Teyla joined SGA if you think about it, her priorities shifted, so sew that in the first season as her people wondered if she was still their leader... the truth is regardless of how it was handled in the show, she wasn't their leader anymore, she was part of OUR team.
                  WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                  "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                  "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                  - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                    I personally think if Todd joined SGA they would change him and I don't like that. We aren't allowed to feel for the wraith more than the slightest bit as they are the enemy. Todd needs to stay true to his people and his values.

Once Teyla joined SGA if you think about it, her priorities shifted, so sew that in the first season as her people wondered if she was still their leader... the truth is regardless of how it was handled in the show, she wasn't their leader anymore, she was part of OUR team.
                    True.... but it's Todd.. lol!!

Though I can see what you mean. He would become accustomed to humans and lose the part of his nature that draws us to him in the first place.
                    sigpic

Comment

um, difficult one - i love todd ... but i'm not sure about having him as an official part of the team ... i like his 'outsiderness'. it's great when he turns up and throws a spanner in the works ... and like someone has already said when he appears he lights up the room like a rock star - like lord byron he's mad, bad and dangerous to know and i don't want that to change. he's actually a very human character in the sense he's neither black or white (yes, i know he's green!) ... none us are totally good or bad.

Comment

But Todd is so good at being sooo Bad... lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post

Good points. Besides, he always puts his own interests above other things.

Comment

Working...
                          X