Todd needs an army, Michael has one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... a todd army vs. a michael army ?

sorry michael fans but todd's army would win. it's as clear as crystal.

Todd's army of wraith could simply feed ect. on michael's army, and michael's army couldn't do much if they're hurt, because they don't have a way to heal like the wraith do anymore.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
      Todd's army of wraith could simply feed ect. on michael's army,.
      Michael's army of hybrids was created from humans who survived the Hoffan drug plague. They'd be deadly poison to Wraith in the way that Beckett was deadly poison when the 'Outsiders' commander (Dave) tried to feed on him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        Michael's army of hybrids was created from humans who survived the Hoffan drug plague. They'd be deadly poison to Wraith in the way that Beckett was deadly poison when the 'Outsiders' commander (Dave) tried to feed on him.
        Oh i see. ... then why didn't carson turn into a hybrid ?

hmm....a hybrid carson.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
          Oh i see. ... then why didn't carson turn into a hybrid ?

hmm....a hybrid carson.....
          The Hoffan plague didn't turn humans into hybrids. All it did was make the survivors poisonous to Wraith. Michael had to turn humans into hybrids himself and he obviously didn't choose to do this with the Beckett clone.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            The Hoffan plague didn't turn humans into hybrids. All it did was make the survivors poisonous to Wraith. Michael had to turn humans into hybrids himself and he obviously didn't choose to do this with the Beckett clone.
            oh i see now. hmm.. wouldof scary if carson's clone did suddenly change into a hybrid.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X