Where is the Ancient ship TRIA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Ancient ship TRIA?

You all probably noticed that the ancients traveling neart light speed were in an Aurora class wessel. The deadalus brought the ancients with their ZPM to atlantis. But where did their ship end up? Is it still drifting between galaxys near midway station?

quite probably towed to the midway station to be fitted with a new hyperdrive. Its something that needs to be addressed in S5.

sigpic

Comment

it may have also been destoryed by the replicators.

at least.... thats what i think, they gave no other mention to is, and knowing Rodney, he would have been all over it if it was still there
      Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
      (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Has anyone asked JM about this on his blog?

Comment

i dont know...?
          i nominate darien to find out!

remember "ancientaction" that the Tria was close to the midway station, perhaps its just been hauled like the prometheus was to a reasearch outpost, or even earth?!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
            i dont know...?
            i nominate darien to find out!
            As honoured I am to be nominated, unfortunatley I have to refuse it...

It's just this is about the 5th or 6th thread I've come across with this exact same question in a month and I wondered if those people who are that interested in the Tria's fate have asked someone who might actually have an answer. So I encourage everyone to ask Joe about it.

Comment

I order “ThorAs” to do it, as I have come across the same question posted in so many places by him/her!

If you look in the Gateworld news sci fi are starting the competition to put a fan on stargate…I nominate “ThorAs” to be the officer who finds the Tria and bring her back!

sigpic

Comment

I order “ThorAs” to do it, as I have come across the same question posted in so many places by him/her!

If you look in the Gateworld news sci fi are starting the competition to put a fan on stargate…I nominate “ThorAs” to be the officer who finds the Tria and bring her back!
                Agreed. Do it ThorAs!

Comment

I would ask him but i don't know how im kinda new here. Someone with more experience should find out obout the Tria. And there are many more unanswered questions. Her's another one for you. Remember how weir gort frozen in stasis to rotate the zpms. then when she died she gave them a small peace of paper with 4 gate adresses with zpms. they only went to 2 planets. what obout the other two zpms??

Comment

The Tria disappeared in the worst Black hole ever. The Giant Plot Hole in the Pegasus Galaxy, together with Asgard coming to give humans a hand on the most advance piece of tech in 3 galaxies (Milky Way, Pegasus & Ida) to learn how to save themselves, the list of planets which AU Weir gave to the team and alot of other info like, how come they haven't even mentioned how ZPMs are made and why haven't they gave it a shot. Where puddle jumpers are made and how they don't just appear in out of nowhere. And why haven't they installed weapons platforms on Atlantis and Asgard power source, a new model probably of the neutrino-ion generator? Everything gone in the Giant Plot Hole in the center of the Pegasus Galaxy?

sigpic

Comment

breathe tainor, its ok...

sigpic

Comment

breathe tainor, its ok...
                        he's right
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Yo!

I took the liberty of asking joe over his blog but i doubt he would answer my question because i get a feeling that a lot of people have asked already... i heard/ read in one thread that Tria would mentioned in the episode "Midway"... is this true or not?

Comment

Who cares about the Ancient Ship Tria after BAMSR. Na...........I take that back a Ancient ship still a Ancient Ship.

Anyway, like previous posts have said, it probable nears the midway station. They is a upcoming episode called ‘midway’ so maybe they will mention it?

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

i also belive the tria is still at midway...well we'll find out soon as midway is coming up soon!

I mentioned in an earlier post that i think asuran ships are not as "good" as atlantean auroras. Come on, would the ancients give the tech for aurora ships that could take on one of there own ships?????

Its like the asgard would they have given away the plasma beam stuff to us if they wern't about to blow themselves to the next level!?

we need to look up the nox and the furlings, its turnin into a game of connect four of technology!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X