Where is the Ancient ship TRIA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tainor View Post
    The Tria disappeared in the worst Black hole ever. The Giant Plot Hole in the Pegasus Galaxy, together with Asgard coming to give humans a hand on the most advance piece of tech in 3 galaxies (Milky Way, Pegasus & Ida) to learn how to save themselves, the list of planets which AU Weir gave to the team and alot of other info like, how come they haven't even mentioned how ZPMs are made and why haven't they gave it a shot. Where puddle jumpers are made and how they don't just appear in out of nowhere. And why haven't they installed weapons platforms on Atlantis and Asgard power source, a new model probably of the neutrino-ion generator? Everything gone in the Giant Plot Hole in the center of the Pegasus Galaxy?
    I can feel the frustration there!

Ages ago I had like a small list in my head that included all the things that you have mentioned, and others, you left a few out; satellite weapon, the two Wraith Darts, actually 2.5, the Brotherhood ZPM, the personal shield device, Pegasus's Dakara, the Wraith weakness from Aurora, Drones, ancient transport ships, ship building facilities, and surely there must be something that can be done with the city from 'The Tower'. Even if we just harvest it completely to rebuild the broken bits of Atlantis, or use some of it for the hull on 304s.
    sigpic
    If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
    I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

I clearly remember that Joe confirmed the return of the Tria in S4 when a fan asked him.

Don't ask for an exact blog date, it would take all day.
      sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by ThorAs View Post
        You all probably noticed that the ancients traveling neart light speed were in an Aurora class wessel. The deadalus brought the ancients with their ZPM to atlantis. But where did their ship end up? Is it still drifting between galaxys near midway station?
        it was never told but i'm assuming it got destroyed overwise we would have used it in BAMSR
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          it was never told but i'm assuming it got destroyed overwise we would have used it in BAMSR
          unless it didn't have a new hyperdrive?!

something tells me midway will reveal all!

sigpic

Comment

well this is from the return pt 1

(There’s a flash at the front of the Bridge and a hologram of a blonde woman appears. Her clothing is similar to that worn by the Ancients on Aurora.)

HELIA: Unknown vessel, I’m Captain Helia of the Lantean warship Tria. Our ship has suffered damage. We’ve scanned your vessel and determined that it is capable of hyperspace travel. We’ve begun deceleration manoeuvres. Will you render assistance in the form of hyperspace transport?

McKAY: Well, yes! Yes, of course we will.

(The hologram doesn’t turn to him or respond in any way to what he just said.)

SHEPPARD: I don’t think she can hear you.

CALDWELL (to Kleinman): Open a channel.

(Kleinman does so. Rodney looks disappointed that he wasn’t the first one to speak to an Ancient.)

CALDWELL: This is Colonel Steven Caldwell of the Earth ship Daedalus. It would be an honour to render assistance in any way we possibly can.

(Helia smiles at him, then her hologram disappears.)

McKAY: We’re gonna meet Ancients! I mean, flesh and blood Ancients who know what everything is and how everything works! I mean, I don’t even know what to ask first!

CALDWELL: Well, it’s gonna be a couple of hours before we can match velocities for transport.

SHEPPARD (to Rodney): That should give you enough time to write out that list!

McKAY: Right, right! (He hurries off
            i stand corrected we didn't hear anything about the ship now i'm curious
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

About the List of five planets, McKay says something about it at the beginning of the episode "the brotherhood"

"MCKAY: Really…*picks up sheet* see this? This is a charcoal rubbing taken
              from an ancient temple, built about the time Weir’s list was written. Notice
              anything familiar. *shot of rubbing* It’s a ZedPM. Look we are close…closer
              than we’ve ever been before. Now…there may very well be hundreds of zero
              point modules hidden in this galaxy but the only one we are remotely sure of
              is here. Here. Now if you ever want to go home…if you ever want to protect
              Atlantis from the wraith we need to find this."

For what I understand, that means that they didn't find ZPM when they checked out the other adresses.

Comment

I read in other threads that there is supposed be a new ship called the Phoenix, maybe what happened to the Tria has something to do with that.

Comment

nah, the phoinx is another 304 but behind the command chair there is a asgard station. from this we assume it has more asgard tech bits.

sigpic

Comment

I asked JM months and months ago (before Adrift aired) about the Tria, but he ignored me. I hope Midway reveals what happened to it!

Comment

I hope we get to see it in action if it is still around this season. That would be cool. They could take parts we have and repair the hyperdrive and with it could transport more supplies between earth and Atlantis.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz View Post
                        I hope we get to see it in action if it is still around this season. That would be cool. They could take parts we have and repair the hyperdrive and with it could transport more supplies between earth and Atlantis.
                        The way SGA scripts usually work, they'll probably just blow it up.

Comment

Originally posted by IlluZen View Post
                          I asked JM months and months ago (before Adrift aired) about the Tria, but he ignored me. I hope Midway reveals what happened to it!
                          Most likely we'll never know.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yeah, where is it? XD
                            sigpic

Comment

I assumed that they activated the ships self destruct as there was no way to get it back to Atlantis, or Earth or anywhere for that matter in order to complete the repairs.
                              I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands....... Just a little Wraith humor

Sig thanks to geekywraith *big hugs*

Comment

It has just fallen into the big dark cupboard under my stairs were you put stuff for safe keeping, hoping one day to use it again but it's always gone when you look for it

Comment

Working...
                                X