This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
    I really can't wait to see Season 4 of Atlantis..only a few more days.
    Crap did I miss the season premier of Atlantis? (Im in canada.. we have The Movie Network..) TMN.

I was reading a few posts up above and yeah I was busy with Halo 3 and frogot all about it.

Oh well!... I believe it's Sunday the Episode B recapp..and then Monday Night is Season 4 ep 1 of 20??... correct?

I need to make room on my PVR...
    Last edited by Sessions; 27 September 2007, 03:52 AM.
    www.xboxlivenation.com - #1 Xbox Live MVP Community!

Xbox Live 360 GamerTag
    : SessionsMon

Currently Playing: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

Comment

Season 4 airs this friday in the US, and I'm pretty sure that Canada and other countries will release afterwards, if not at the same time.

IF you spent less time telling me to STFU and more time, say, looking around Gateworld, I'm pretty sure you would have known that.

Comment

A couple more weeks left . Gonna record the HD version on SKOOOOYYYY!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
          Season 4 airs this friday in the US, and I'm pretty sure that Canada and other countries will release afterwards, if not at the same time.

IF you spent less time telling me to STFU and more time, say, looking around Gateworld, I'm pretty sure you would have known that.
          Want me to say it again ?

I asked a simple question.. I don't want to spend 15 minutes checking pages..
          www.xboxlivenation.com - #1 Xbox Live MVP Community!

Xbox Live 360 GamerTag
          : SessionsMon

Currently Playing: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

Comment

Then engage your brain, and you won't need to.

Comment

I had the day off, am all set for the premiere tonight at 10pm on Sci Fi! And I have been enjoying the Atlantis marathon they have been showing since early this morning, woo! Just a few more hours now....

Comment

When will Season Four Air?
                Right now.

Comment

its times like these i wish i was american
                  i only have 5 channels on my tv (which is normal)
                  but the chances of me seeing SGA anytime soon r slim to none

Comment

Here's a full screen commercial of episode 402-Lifeline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAhmzikAaGs

Comment

Originally posted by Cycrow View Post
                      sci fi channel on sky is not the same as the one in america.

stargate is shown on Sky One, but doesn't start until october
                      Hey,

I'm sure this has been asked already, but does anyone know what other channels will be showing SGA season 4 in the UK? I don't have Sky One anymore. Crappy Virgin Media...

Thanks!
                      ---------
                      "He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

Comment

Season four starts tonight on the movie network!

Comment

when does season 4 start in Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
                            That's a very good question, Channel 7 here couldn't give a stuff about putting it on at a decent time. That's why people download it here.
                            With respect to downloading via bittorrent, I do not know why the sci-fi channel (and others) don't release a legal ad-sponsored version, say around 400-450mb, maybe with a time limit of 6 months to view it, and at the same average quality that most sci-fi channel bittorrent shows are. This I think could add to the ratings to justify more continued production of the show. I have bought the 1st 2 seasons on DVD so far and will get Season 3 sometime soon. Imho the bittorrent stuff is poor visual quality, and I will always buy a quality show on DVD for repeated viewing and better quality. The fact that in a lot of countries this and other shows are shown at stupid times and up to a year late can't help their ratings one bit.
                            Just my 2c there.

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
                              Your guess is as good as the rest of ours!! Probably late next year sometime as a filler at around.. midnight!

Though the new sci-fi channel is showing is so maybe channel 7 won't bother at all.. that still leaves us wondering when it'll actually be shown..

Comment

Has season 3 started in Australia yet? I didn't think we were even at season 3 let alone season 4

Comment

Working...
                                X