Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is sound, just no music...

Comment

Originally posted by Geromanas View Post
      Pre-air (and a bit incomplete) version of the episode has leaked to the Internet.
      Yeah, they're out there. I did a quick google for sga and it came up with a torrentleech (sounds, eh, creepy) but it's one of those bit torrent things I wouldn't touch. From popping around various venues, fan consensus is that, even without music/spx noise, the eps are good.

Comment

I can confirm that the dvd screener rips of episodes 1 and 2 dont have any music or sound effects but this actually makes for an interesting watch as you get to see what its really like for the actors on set.

Comment

Rumor has it that Atlantis 4x01/02 has already aired. Does anyone know when and where?

Comment

Originally posted by nutcr0cker View Post
            Rumor has it that Atlantis 4x01/02 has already aired. Does anyone know when and where?
            They've been leaked, they haven't aired.

Comment

Uh, i dont think the ratings for the first ep will be that good. Halo 3 gets released on the 25th and then 3 days later is the season 4 premier of SGA. People may be engrosed in Halo 3. And that has me worried.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJones00 View Post
                I can confirm that the dvd screener rips of episodes 1 and 2 dont have any music or sound effects but this actually makes for an interesting watch as you get to see what its really like for the actors on set.
                Yes interesting indeed, got more respect for the actors after seeing them work like that.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                  Uh, i dont think the ratings for the first ep will be that good. Halo 3 gets released on the 25th and then 3 days later is the season 4 premier of SGA. People may be engrosed in Halo 3. And that has me worried.
                  Whoa. Never thought of that. That actually worries me a lot. They really need to pick these release times more carefully. I'm still ticked off that Serenity was released right along Star Wars. What were they thinking?

Hopefully this doesn't turn out similarly.

Comment

I don't see any worries. Any idea when on YouTube

Comment

That is not for us to know or talk about here.

Comment

Lads having Sky satellite, could you gimme a hand? I looked up to program my Sky + box to record the premiere but the SciFi I have did not show me any listings with SGA S4 this Friday. Do we have a different SciFi than the one over the ocean?

Comment

sci fi channel on sky is not the same as the one in america.

stargate is shown on Sky One, but doesn't start until october

Comment

Originally posted by Cycrow View Post
                            sci fi channel on sky is not the same as the one in america.

stargate is shown on Sky One, but doesn't start until october

I was afraid of that . Oh well, will wait till 9th of October or something like that .

Comment

Originally posted by HaHaHeHe View Post
                              does anyone know when it will be airing in Australia?

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI, OI, OI
                              (that just felt right)
                              channel 7 - try 1 years time

Comment

I really can't wait to see Season 4 of Atlantis..only a few more days.

Comment

Working...
                                X