This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.

PLEASE, use search. There is a pinned thread in the Season 4 folder that'll explain everything.

Darn, Sky wasn't kidding.

Comment

I think i have a part of the date second weak of July.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374455/episodes#season-4
      I would like to fly with this baby.

Comment

Originally posted by KaRkY View Post

But in what country? SciFi does not show it on their July calendar.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana
        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I asked JM in his blog about this information and he said it's not true.

Anonymous #2 writes: “IMDb claims that Season 4 will air in July. Is this true?”

Answer: Nope.
          Last edited by female Wraith; 06 June 2007, 01:04 PM.
          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
          Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
          http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
          My fan fiction

Comment

I think i have a part of the date second week of July.

I think Joe Mallozzi denied this on his blog recently.

Originally posted by rockerlad
            does anyone have a date for when this comes on tv in either the uk or usa???
            Given that the episodes are still being produced on the same schedule as past seasons (regardless of when Sci-Fi is going to show them in the US), I assume (hope) that they will begin airing in the UK on Sky One around late September / early October, same as all previous seasons of Atlantis.

We might be looking at a UK world premiere for Atlantis, folks.
            Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

We in the U.S. now know the month, September. We just have to wait for the date. (7th, 14th, 21st, or 28th?)
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                We in the U.S. now know the month, September. We just have to wait for the date. (7th, 14th, 21st, or 28th?)
                Ah, the thread is *finally* reopened. NOt sure why it got closed, but anyway, yes, there are so many screencaps out there with "September" on 'em from the the ad that it's definitely September. I'm betting it's the 28th... definitely not the 7th. too soon after Labor day.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  Ah, the thread is *finally* reopened. NOt sure why it got closed, but anyway, yes, there are so many screencaps out there with "September" on 'em from the the ad that it's definitely September. I'm betting it's the 28th... definitely not the 7th. too soon after Labor day.
                  I am going to guess the 21st. It is just a few days after the US season 3 DVD release.
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought they learned their lesson with BSG? Atlantis is going to get hammered in September.
                    Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton View Post
                      I thought they learned their lesson with BSG? Atlantis is going to get hammered in September.

Maybe thats Scfi's plan so they dont have to give us a Season Five

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                      legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

In canada they says they will start on july so july it is. I was done watching season 3 a while ago and in us they are still airling the last espi

i hope is july for me is just so long waiting of adriff will start airing !!!
                        let the traning begin Ronan
                        grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                        like this and please don't let keep happening to you so much Teal'c is right
                        bravo teal'c show Ronan how to kick some ass
                        excalibur be my strengh
                        i swear that is a cartoon col mitchell?

indeed you are my best friend
                        that's cool thor

Comment

** Delete*
                          Last edited by chevronse7en; 25 June 2007, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chevronse7en View Post
                            Well, it has been confirmed that it will air in september sometime on SCI FI channel in the US. However canada and the UK are totally different, EX: SgA season 3 premiered much MUCH sooner in canada than it did in the united states and sg-1 premiered in UK sooner than in US. Ill bet anything that july is the month for stargate atlantis season 4 in canada, it wouldnt be far fetched considering atlantis was in canada before usa by how many months?
                            No it never, only the second half of each season, the series premier is ALWAYS in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              No it never, only the second half of each season, the series premier is ALWAYS in the US.
                              My bad, hmm so september it is. They should have pushed for july a summer release would be perfect, instead they releasing it when school starts ( in my area and in alot of others) september. If they wanted to get ratings for the show and not drive it into the ground, like SCI FI did with sg-1 ( SCI FI's fault completly not people that downloaded the eps and didnt watch) They should put the first half in summer when people are done school and have a little break, and put it at decent times dont bump it to like 11 pm, put it to like six or 9pm? SCI FI is the reason sg-1 went to the ground. I am never watching anything thats on there station, INTERNET is a wonder. Not after they screw'd over my favorite show for a bunch of grown men in tights b*tchin at each other.

Comment

If i were a betting man. Id say the Americans will get this air'd about 2 weeks before the UK. But then america gets that stupid mid season break and the UK will overtake and finish long before the second half of the season starts back up.

In regards to downloads, it is not a bad thing at all. For die hard Stargate fans this is a must (oh and you CAN connect PC's to TV's u know so putting it through your computer makes no odds to some people) But i agree that is DOES effect ratings and thus bad for the series continuation as a whole. But with the introduction of IPTV in coming years, downloading of episodes will become more common and start to be included in the ratings. FACT!
                                But it aint happening yet, so please if you do download. Make sure when the episodes airs, just put it on your TV as well so it doesnt effect the ratings

Also, maybe, MAYBE the delay for the 4th Season is so they can launch the new spin off at the same time. MAYBE Sci-Fi has learned from its mistake and relaunch its Sci-Fi friday and have Atlantis, New Spin off, and BSG again. One can only hope that this is the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X